• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Willow

Asperclick Awards 2013

Ben

Ben's Political Correct Title For The Asperclickerette. 

There you go. 

Spoon bender eh? I might go for; Ten Thousand Spoons When All I Needed Was A knife. 

Dakohi

I know. You also typed L instead of P, in your shock

You know...?

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW?

This is outrageous, you must explain to me how you know that I spat my tea.

How could you possibly know that I spat my tea? Did you watch me spit out tea?

Explain yourself ASDC. I want all the details

Alex

Ben's Political Correct Title For The Asperclickerette. 

There you go. 

Spoon bender eh? I might go for; Ten Thousand Spoons When All I Needed Was A knife. 

Shouldn't it be politically correct and not political correct? :P

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-prepare-

• Helpful 2

Willow

Ten Thousand Spoons When All I Needed Was A knife. 

Alanis :)

• Helpful 1

Ben

I type far too fast. I'm like a Japanese admin worker on speed. 

I also get a bit too excited sometimes and lose my salient grammar. 

Alanis :)

That's the one! I love that gal... She has such strong story telling power through her music. 

Smithy The Wizard

This is great Willow, I can't wait! :D

Ben

It's going to be a tough one deciding though... I wouldn't want to make such a decision.  I mean, all of us have had our trials and tribulations; we've all also had our moments of brilliance that have changed the forum for the better. 

As a matter of fact, some of the forums best members are also the quietest - they mainly communicate via PM... But If they were more public, I'd have no doubt as to which awards would go to who. 

Tough task ahead of you Willow, I wish you all the best. 

ASDCommunity

You know...?

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW?

This is outrageous, you must explain to me how you know that I spat my tea.

How could you possibly know that I spat my tea? Did you watch me spit out tea?

Explain yourself ASDC. I want all the details

OK. Well it is either of two possibilities. 

Tea drinking is one of the few activities that can be successfully achieved whilst typing on a computer. 

In Britain, tea drinking is a cultural thing that all Brits I have known here subscribe to. Great volumes of that horrible flavoured water running down their throats. 

I imagined it would be the case for Brits on the board. Now a statement as such I made may have the desire effect of surprising or shocking the reader. If the reader is a Brit (likely) then I figured the chance of them drinking tea, whilst being shocked. Why and who would be shocked? Well perhaps one of many of the members who have taken exception to my thoughts presented in posts on this board (most of whom are Brits)

Therefore the possibilities favoured.......

OR 

I am outside your window...

Either one

weebo

this is very cool :-) :Koby:

Dakohi

horrible flavoured water

oi

Ben

No, tea is extremely overrated. I've never understood the obsession with it, it's not even nice.

Kangaroo curry on the other hand...  

ASDCommunity

No, tea is extremely overrated. I've never understood the obsession with it, it's not even nice.

Kangaroo curry on the other hand...  

Indeed. It is pretty gamey meat but in a curry or a stew it is pretty good. Not a big fan of kangaroo snags or steaks. 

Heard that emu is not much good but heard good things about crocodile. 

oi

:P

• Helpful 1

Dakohi

omg sry for liking somethin so mainstreeee3am

ASDCommunity

No don't be sorry. I was just teasing you (I admit I am not outside your window. I am actually half a world away and were I not I would have touristy things take priority over watching strangers drink tea). But seriously try kangaroo curry if you haven't yet.  :P

Nesf

I tried kangaroo meat for the first time yesterday. It was ok, but seemed just like beef to me. I only ate a small piece because I'm not really a fan of red meat.

ASDCommunity

The colour of uncooked kangaroo meat is a worry. Doesn't look either red or white but something kind of sort of in-between

HalfFull

At this rate Willow will have to make an award for how entertaining this topic has become, or who goes off topic the most lol

• Helpful 1

Smithy The Wizard

At this rate Willow will have to make an award for how entertaining this topic has become, or who goes off topic the most lol

Yes! haha lol I agree :lol:

Ben

What like, 'Yarn Spinner' 'Thread Derailer' 'JimmyRustler' 'Not So Obvious Troll' 'Suspected Piss Head'

Any of these doing anything for you? 

• Helpful 1

Dragon Spirit

ooh awards? I NEVER WIN STUFF oh well it makes me more grateful to things

Alex

There is something I want to say to everyone on the forum, regarding these awards...

I understand if you get sad, if you don’t win this year. But really there is nothing to be upset about. It’s all just for fun; Don’t take it too seriously!

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter who wins the awards. If you don’t win, It doesn’t mean you are a less cool, ‘popular’, or valued member of the site.

No matter how many posts you have and no matter what colours your names are, you are all a part of the Asperclick family.

And who knows... You might get the chance to win an award again next year, if Willow and Chris decides to hold this kind of thing again! So be nice to eachother, all year round!

That is all :)

Edited by Alex
  • Helpful 7

Sofi

There is something I want to say to everyone on the forum, regarding these awards...

I understand if you get sad, if you don’t win this year. But really there is nothing to be upset about. It’s all just for fun; Don’t take it too seriously!

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter who wins the awards. If you don’t win, It doesn’t mean you are a less cool, ‘popular’, or valued member of the site.

No matter how many posts you have and no matter what colours your names are, you are all a part of the Asperclick family.

And who knows... You might get the chance to win an award again next year, if Willow and Chris decides to hold this kind of thing again! So be nice to eachother, all year round!

That is all :)

I understand this Alex... Why did you decide to post this today? I would say this advice to everyone too because I agree with it, I like everyone on Asperclick regardless. But it is something I have always struggled with, like games board games losing or not having my turn first. The only thing I can say is that I won't say - or I'll try hard not to - anything bad on the forum about it when/if I don't win. It might be different offline, even then I'll try hard. It makes me feel bad because I don't know why I can't just be happy for other winners in any kind of game like everyone else is, or does other people just pretend to be happy outwardly to be polite and I struggle to do that? I feel like I'm being really mean but I'm not a mean person. Or at least I don't think I am, I don't want to be. 

Willow

Yes it's all just a bit of fun :) I hope people will be happy for those that win and not too sad if they don't win - there's always next year :D

Here they all are printed out :D

BbdWECuCQAAyjES.jpg

• Helpful 5

Sofi

I know I'm taking it far too seriously. How nerve wraking is this lol