• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Willow

Asperclick Awards 2013

Alex

As for you Alex, the reason I personally selected  you as the good guy, is that you never get into pinch fights and more than once, you've been the sobering voice I needed to hear, when I get a bit over excited and I'm starting to get myself into trouble. 

Aww... Gosh.. That's very nice of you to say! I means a lot to me that I am somewhat useful to some people around these parts. That's why I'm here. I am not here to get into pinch fights. I am here to help others and also to make friends. And I am here because it's a nice community that I want to be a part of :)

I was never a good fighter anyway.. Which you could clearly see from the old Troll Play thread! I suck at retaliating, it's not in my nature. I would go as far as to say that it's completely against my nature! I am capable of defending myself if need be, but fighting back? Not really... You could say I am more of a pacifist, really.

Ben

I've never been in a real life fight. When people shout at me, I just laugh. I've never hit anyone... Well, apart from my sister... But she did break my Thunderbird 3 toy!

Xmas

Alan Tracy was my favourite too, no wonder you hit her. :D

• Helpful 1

Alex

When I was little, my sister, who is a few years older than me, used to tease me a lot. But then one day, I got so mad at her that I took a wallet I had, which had a metal chain attached to it, and I used it like a medieval flail weapon, and hit her with the wallet. I think that really taught her a lesson. And I have zero regrets for doing that. My mum even constantly told me to hit her back, because she was so mean to me back then!

• Helpful 1

Ben

When I was little, my sister, who is a few years older than me, used to tease me a lot. But then one day, I got so mad at her that I took a wallet I had, which had a metal chain attached to it, and I used it like a medieval flail weapon, and hit her with the wallet. I think that really taught her a lesson. And I have zero regrets for doing that. My mum even constantly told me to hit her back, because she was so mean to me back then!

You evil little bastard! Ha! Ha! 

Mind you, it's a bit pot calling the kettle black. Especially with my little nunchuck mishap. 

Nesf

I offered my older sister sweets laden with chili powder which I'd made specially.

• Helpful 2

Alex

You evil little bastard! Ha! Ha! 

Mind you, it's a bit pot calling the kettle black. Especially with my little nunchuck mishap. 

Haha! To be honest, I don't think I was the bastard in this! She definitely deserved a good flailin'! :D Atleast I didn't hit her with the chain, but with the relatively soft wallet attached to the chain. But anyway, we've all done something like this, and now we can just look back at it and laugh! Not that I didn't laugh at the time... :P

Willow

We will announce the winners between 12.00am and 11.59am tomorrow (31st). :)

• Helpful 1

Ben

Well... That's my entertainment sorted for tomorrow night.  It'll be quite exciting to see which names are called - betting slips at the ready!! 

Oh, and if you missed 2013, you can catch it on 2013 +1... 

• Helpful 1

Sofi

Is that 12 midnight tonight or 12 midday tomorrow? I'm bad with 12 times :(

spiderwoman0_2

I think she means between midnight tonight and midday tomorrow.

Ben

I think it's between 11:59 and midnight tomorrow night... I assume so anyway; that would make sense in my eyes. 

Willow

I mean exactly what I said lol, it can only mean one thing. It will be announced on the 31st December, between 12.00am and 11.59am. I don't know how else to say it haha.

Wren

I think Willow means from tomorrows's midnight to New Years Day's midnight although I am guessing she wouldn't wake up at like 3am to announce winners. :)

Edited by Wren

Ben

She might do them all one by one, over the course of the day, to build up the suspense on the road to announcing the Asperclicker and Asperclicker-ette. 

Then, at midnight, she'll host a presentation - a year of Asperclick; the video highlight package. 

Or maybe not... But that's what I'd like, because I'll be bored tomorrow night... 

Edited by Ben
  • Helpful 1

Wren

Yup. We can do New Years Eve Aspie-Style :P

Ben

Suits me. I'm skint anyway, and I abhor going out on new years eve... Always a fight, always costs too much, and I'll only end up more bored than I would be staying at home anyway. 

We'll burn up the Chit Chat thread instead, meet you all at eight? Ha! Ha! 

• Helpful 2

Nesf

I mean exactly what I said lol, it can only mean one thing. It will be announced on the 31st December, between 12.00am and 11.59am. I don't know how else to say it haha.

That would mean in a couple of hours from now.

Ben

I've got my 'New Honorary Members Accumulator' bet going. I'm looking to hit four out of five.

I think I'm developing a gambling problem... Ha! Ha! Ha! 

Willow

That would mean in a couple of hours from now.

Yup, between then and 11.59am. I've said it like that so you have a window when you know it'll definitely be announced by, but so it gives me time enough to do it, because I don't know what time I'll be up and plus my Dad's coming in the morning, etc, etc, etc. :)

Wren

I've got my 'New Honorary Members Accumulator' bet going. I'm looking to hit four out of five.

I think I'm developing a gambling problem... Ha! Ha! Ha!

Don't worry because you were only guessing. At least you aren't gambling for biscuits.

Saveyourscissors

Exciting stuff :)

Heather

Ahh big stuff!  :o

Alex

Oh god! The excitement... My nerves can't handle it! I'm getting too old for this...

Anyway, I wish everybody good luck! This is a big moment for Asperclick history. I am proud to be a part of such a friendly and caring community. And sorry for sounding cheesy, but it's the truth!

So yeah, thank you everyone, for being awesome  :D

• Helpful 3

Willow

Please note, that the awards were decided on the 7th of December.

Okay, I'll announce 'Willow's Choice' first - 5 new Honorary Members, who will all receive an Honorary Member card, as well as the orange status...

1. Saveyourscissors
  2. Kuribo
  3. Megsmum
  4. aspiesw
  5. Annaflower

sj7v.jpg

• Helpful 4