• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Willow

Falling Out/Block Function etc.

Willow

I want to point out that it is not, and never will be, acceptable to pick on a member here, for any reason that I can think of, but especially not just because you 'don't like them' or they 'don't fit in' or they 'ruin the vibe'. None of those are good reasons. It's not a popularity contest, it's a forum for people on the spectrum and we are not the type of people to push someone out for those reasons. We’re a community and like in any other community, there will be people that don’t get along.

Like I've said before, I'm not here to try and patch things up between members that don't get along, I'm just here to sort out things like spam and abuse etc which may happen, and to give the warnings out when needed. I can't be expected to act as a go between when members fall out. I expect that you would be able to come to an amicable agreement via PM, and not on the public forum, because that just leads to a negative atmosphere if it ends up spread across several threads.

We have a block function and you can choose to not see anything from a certain member. Please use that rather than PM'ing me telling me that you don't get along with someone. More often than not, it will end in an argument which means that you're both likely going to end up with warning points from taking stabs at each other, and then it really does become my problem, but please, for everyone's sake, just take a step back and think about blocking them before it gets out of hand!

• Helpful 13