• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Toran

18-25/6year olds!/Willows Warnings

Guest Chris

Willoes warnings do not mean much when your daughter self harms, this site was a place of freedom where what you said was tolerated as was said in the other thread i tolerate others opinions. I have always said who monitors the monitor. Using power of authority to impose your own will without moderation or limitations on yourself is dictatorship whether a country organasation or website to suppress opinions. Freedom to express facts is a right otherwise you can only say certain things political correctness on asperclick restriction of speach willows not independant and imposes sanctions because my way has changed due to my daughter who nearly died.

Ive noticed others are calling me shit thats abusive by liking the comment that isnt appropriate anywhere. Im reporting abusive language and from sofi and the support she has in abusing another member with obsenitys.

I know you dont fully understand what i mean. Ive been warned by many people much nastier than willow but i wont bow to warnings you have to stand for what you believe.

Toran - I'm quite surprised to find just how little you seem to think of Willow (and by extension, me, since there is a little about the forum we don't discuss) and how you think your personal situation excuses you for a lot of your behavior on the forum tonight...

I'm not really sure where to begin. I don't want you to think I'm attacking you, (I feel like I've said this to a lot of people lately :/) I just want to try and have you understand. Try and keep that in mind when reading this.

These are facts - the definition of a 'fact' being a statement based upon tangible or measurable evidence.

• You've derailed 2-3 threads in the last couple of days for no good reason. 
  • You've attacked other members and Willow.
  • You have mentioned the situation with your daughter... a lot. There's nothing wrong with that and we definitely do care about that kind of stuff, but it doesn't mean you should be treated any differently or excused from the prior points.

You've been abusive towards other members, you received warning points for it (details were in the warning note). Sofi has been abusive. She has received warning points. There are no favorites here or anyone that the rules don't apply to.

We definitely do root for freedom of speech, provided that the speech in question isn't a direct attack/provocation of another member or posted in the wrong place. A thread where somebody is trying to organize a meet-up and make a few friends is not the right place to start a debate and start throwing accusations of discrimination. Go ahead and start a seperate thread for it (though I think Kuribo beat you to it). I haven't deleted or edited any posts here, despite you bashing Willow and the forum... is that free enough?

I'm not sure why you think Willow is 'nasty' or how we've treated you unfairly. You're an honorary member, won the 'Asperclicker Award' (!!!) and we've tried to help you where possible with the forum (changing your profile picture, info, creating your signature, etc). Willow was actually going to post you the painting you ordered a while back tomorrow, just because we knew you were going through a rough time and thought you might as well have it. We're a bit disappointed to be honest.

I don't have a lot else to say and am still undecided on whether it's best to nuke this thread from existence (since it's extremely... 'ugly') or leave it as a reminder for days to come of how ridiculously out of hand things can get, but lastly: We are sorry to hear about the situation with your daughter. Even those that you've angered and have lashed out tonight I'm sure don't like to hear about cases of self-harm and what-not. I for one would like to offer you support, in whatever form I can, since it's obviously taking it's toll on you. But that's extremely tough when there's what feels like a 'turf war' going on right now. :(

• Helpful 13

Frankie

Pigs might fly... in tiny waistcoats, then they'll descend on my house and come in for tea and drink out of miniature tea cups and saucers................

pig-in-a-suit2.jpg

• Helpful 2

Toran

I plan to stay away from the forum for a while, but since a bug has allowed me to continue posting, I may as well say this.

If this is really stemming from the meet up thread, then I fail to see why now. Was I annoyed initially? Yes. But Saveyourscissors offered an explanation that I am totally satisfied with, and if your objection is to anyone not wanting to meet you because of your age, this is invalid, as it has been stated that the thread was supposed to form an initial group before a possible larger meet up in the future. With this being the case, you should be apologising as I did.

Personally, I'd consider your continued treatment of Saveyourscissors to be abusive, more so than anything here. Continuing to argue over random things with nothing to do with your now-invalid objection for no apparent reason even though it was obviously upsetting can easily be considered targeting someone, and arguably borders upon stalking. It's this kind of behaviour that makes people decide not to debate with you. The multi-thread arguments, etc.

I'm sorry for everything your daughter has been through, but why mention it in a callout thread? To stop people arguing against you perhaps? This, combined with what you claim your views on age discrimination are, make your statement towards Sofi a complete and utter contradiction, as were your threats to report the posts as this would also constitute censoring someone standing up for what they believe.

There is no excuse for this. Fighting for the sake of viewing yourself as a fighter is wholly unnecessary, and will only end up harming yourself and others. Please just stop doing things like this, and have the humility to apologise when you fuck up. You were a highly respected member here, and I for one don't think you're a inherently bad person. However, this kind of behaviour is abusive and needs to stop.

Sofi, you are awesome.

I live in the moment i need support to function daily and as i said earlier there are many here yourself included who have higher iqs and education and i cant always understand the meaning. I have low inteligence but determination and commitment to justice and rights others to be heard and excepted. I do not swear at people nor be knowingly abusive my posts are a statment on the discussion not the individual person. It is others that call me shit make funny jokes about me on others comments that sounds like the outside world doesnt it. Aspies ganging up one a single person you know how that feels but still do it anyway but im really the wrong person to bully irespond in kind and dont ever let a bully get away with it.

Sofi

i need support to function daily

i cant always understand the meaning. I have low inteligence 

What is this pity story?! That's not excuses, and actually don't fully believe it to be honest. 

Those things are true for me (too?) but I never give them out as excuses for stuff, it irritates me. It's not something to be proud of...

• Helpful 4

Toran

Toran - I'm quite surprised to find just how little you seem to think of Willow (and by extension, me, since there is a little about the forum we don't discuss) and how you think your personal situation excuses you for a lot of your behavior on the forum tonight...

I'm not really sure where to begin. I don't want you to think I'm attacking you, (I feel like I've said this to a lot of people lately :/) I just want to try and have you understand. Try and keep that in mind when reading this.

These are facts - the definition of a 'fact' being a statement based upon tangible or measurable evidence.

• You've derailed 2-3 threads in the last couple of days for no good reason. 
  • You've attacked other members and Willow.
  • You have mentioned the situation with your daughter... a lot. There's nothing wrong with that and we definitely do care about that kind of stuff, but it doesn't mean you should be treated any differently or excused from the prior points.

You've been abusive towards other members, you received warning points for it (details were in the warning note). Sofi has been abusive. She has received warning points. There are no favorites here or anyone that the rules don't apply to.

We definitely do root for freedom of speech, provided that the speech in question isn't a direct attack/provocation of another member or posted in the wrong place. A thread where somebody is trying to organize a meet-up and make a few friends is not the right place to start a debate and start throwing accusations of discrimination. Go ahead and start a seperate thread for it (though I think Kuribo beat you to it). I haven't deleted or edited any posts here, despite you bashing Willow and the forum... is that free enough?

I'm not sure why you think Willow is 'nasty' or how we've treated you unfairly. You're an honorary member, won the 'Asperclicker Award' (!!!) and we've tried to help you where possible with the forum (changing your profile picture, info, creating your signature, etc). Willow was actually going to post you the painting you ordered a while back tomorrow, just because we knew you were going through a rough time and thought you might as well have it. We're a bit disappointed to be honest.

I don't have a lot else to say and am still undecided on whether it's best to nuke this thread from existence (since it's extremely... 'ugly') or leave it as a reminder for days to come of how ridiculously out of hand things can get, but lastly: We are sorry to hear about the situation with your daughter. Even those that you've angered and have lashed out tonight I'm sure don't like to hear about cases of self-harm and what-not. I for one would like to offer you support, in whatever form I can, since it's obviously taking it's toll on you. But that's extremely tough when there's what feels like a 'turf war' going on right now. :(

I dont know what to say i feel humbled and disrespectful right now. Its not only my daughter my company are making things difficult and im attacked everywhere i turn or it feels that way. My plan of using logic to help my emotional issues has back fired big time and fighting seems better than crying and feeling weak. I dont know what to say or do now where to turn or go from here if it wasnt for sara my partner well i dont know what would be going on right now.

• Helpful 1

Saveyourscissors

I just want to clarify how I feel from all this. You cause me to have 2 meltdowns because of this. I am now covered in nursing from self harm, bite marks, I have had panic attacks and have felt bullied by you more than once before. I could report you to the police for what you have done towards me Toran and so could others. If I'm honest I wish you weren't on this forum anymore because since I've joined this has happened more than once because of you. Your ruining the forum and people's life's and happiness are being effected by this. This is incredibly hard for me to write, and I feel very low right now because of you. I was in a bad way with anxiety but now I am in a bad place overall. I feel bullied and targeted. You seem to pick on those you think are vulnerable, it's time you stop before I take further action. I am not going to watch you do this again. I will do everything I can to stop it if you do. I have seen past this before but I will not see past it again, you are no friend of mine and I don't wish to have anything more to do with you. I hope you can realise the suffering you have caused.

Toran

What is this pity story?! That's not excuses, and actually don't fully believe it to be honest. 

Those things are true for me (too?) but I never give them out as excuses for stuff, it irritates me. It's not something to be proud of...

You had your support thread didnt you when you needed it, now you call me a lier and infer my daughter didnt Self harm and try suicide im making it up here. I posted above only to find your poison about making it up about my daughter. Grow up sofi and dont dare say im making it up your well out of line making slandours comments about my personal life. Your very immature and shouldnt comment on life that you have no experience of. That is the worst comment of the night your cruel and hartless.

Toran

Sofi i think you are not a very nice person at all to say that about my life in the way you did your posts should be monitored so you cant act irrisponsibly here and hurt others through your immature nature on adult topics.

Arthur

Let there be some peace quit let us meditate and calm down. 

• Helpful 3

Saveyourscissors

No experience of how dare you. She has been through this all herself so just stop. And you have no right to tell her to grow up she's acted a lot more mature than you have through this all!!!!! Go away terry.

Guest Chris

Sofi i think you are not a very nice person at all to say that about my life in the way you did your posts should be monitored so you cant act irrisponsibly here and hurt others through your immature nature on adult topics.

Please try and drop this for now guys. It's not getting any of us anywhere. You are both dealing with a lot right now, without tearing chunks out of each other to make it harder. It doesn't matter who threw the first stone, at some stage one of you has to be the bigger person and stop.

• Helpful 2