• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Willow

New Asperclick Wristbands and Keyrings

Willow

Hi guys,

We've recently purchased some wristbands and keyrings with our name on which are in the shop to buy as a donation to the forum, and in the future we'll probably be giving them away with the prizes on giveaways and as hand outs if we ever attend any events (we bought a lot!). We were using a company called 'shareagift' to take our donations, but their model has been gradually changing and it no longer suits our needs, so we've decided to go with this instead.

You can purchase the wristband or keyring and choose the amount you wish to donate, from £2 to £100. There are some other items in our shop which include a small donation also (Signature Mug and Swag Pack).

Here are the wristband and keyring:

IMG_2017_1024x1024.jpg?v=1412175913

Donate with the Wristband

IMG_2025_1024x1024.jpg?v=1412176142

Donate with the Keyring

Hope you like them, I notice a few people have already purchased theirs!

Thanks guys,

Willow and Chris

• Helpful 6

Echo

Bought the keyring earlier today. Not only will it; make my keys look less boring, but will also serve as something to chew on if I am stressed/anxious outside of the house. Something tells me that I'll need to buy another one soon as; I feel anxious/stressed most of the time :) I especially like the colour.

• Helpful 5

Tylermc

Very cool willow I whould love too buy one have a awesome weekend as well and Chris too

(deleted)

I like that green colour but I can't quite see the point of these.

Not only will it; make my keys look less boring, but will also serve as something to chew on if I am stressed/anxious outside of the house. Something tells me that I'll need to buy another one soon as; I feel anxious/stressed most of the time :)

I don't know how durable they are LOL!!!

Little Pink Coupe

Those look really neat, Willow and Chris! :) I remember when silicone wristbands became popular in the US...I used to wear a bunch of them on each wrist. :)

• Helpful 1

Echo

For some reason, I can't post a photo on here; so I've used what I wanted to show you as my new profile picture. Thanks for the keyring Willow, I hope to see the words; Koby's friend written beneath my avatar soon x

Tylermc

I really whant a keyring and a ristband as well and I whould love too donate money too asperclick as well and I'm also going too buy the girl in the panda hat and the girl in the panda hat second edition I love asperclick thank you so much willow and Chris I can't wait for October 6th I know it's going too awesome willow is awesome

weebo

sweet i be buying one of each to :-)