• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Willow

[Sensitive] < New 'Sensitive' Warning System

Willow

Chris set something up for me, which I thought would be handy to have; I can now label a thread as 'Sensitive'. I will be combing through the forum today and labeling the threads which either contain something which could upset some members, or which talks about something a bit more private...you know the sort of things. I wanted it, just to make sure that people are aware of it, and so that they didn't accidentally stumble on something which had no prior warning.

I hope you guys like the new feature. Only I can use it, but if you spot something I've missed, let me know and I'll label it.

• Helpful 5

Toran
Chris set something up for me, which I thought would be handy to have; I can now label a thread as 'Sensitive'. I will be combing through the forum today and labeling the threads which either contain something which could upset some members, or which talks about something a bit more private...you know the sort of things. I wanted it, just to make sure that people are aware of it, and so that they didn't accidentally stumble on something which had no prior warning.

I hope you guys like the new feature. Only I can use it, but if you spot something I've missed, let me know and I'll label it.

Yes I think thats a very good idea it will be very useful for people here I think to know the content of certain threads and if they wish to participate in them sounds a logical way to move forward.

Ben

Ok girl in the tin hat..... I mean girl in the panda hat. 

Sofi

I was thinking this actual thread was going to be a really sensitive issue so I was worried about even clicking on it! Oops. 

Good idea. Probably the Girls thread and PTSD thread would be ones. 

• Helpful 1

Willow
I was thinking this actual thread was going to be a really sensitive issue so I was worried about even clicking on it! Oops. 

Yeah they're going to be added. I'm just waiting on Chris to fix a quick issue and then I'm good to go.

• Helpful 1

Heather

Good idea!  :D

mary

Sounds like a good idea to me :)

Dragon Spirit

since im the youngest member of this site i think it would be very good for me to be aware of the things that i wont like

• Helpful 1

Kuribo [old account]

Only I can use it, but if you spot something I've missed, let me know and I'll label it.

Just curious, what would be the difference if a member added [sensitive] in front of their thread title?

Guest Chris

No difference, it would just be courteous of them to do so if they think it's a sensitive topic. :)

• Helpful 1

Willow

Just curious, what would be the difference if a member added [sensitive] in front of their thread title?

What I meant was that if a member spots a thread which should be tagged, they can't tag it, they'd have to ask me (or Chris), but yes you can add it to your thread when making it.

• Helpful 1

L Lawliet

Me too! Haha!