• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DominikaCupcake

Diagnosed

DominikaCupcake

Hello again! First of all, i have to say i'm sorry for not being active on the forum for such a long time, but i had serious problems with my laptop and wasn't able to use this forum because of all the viruses. I fixed the problem and now i can post again. I missed you guys and hope that everyone is doing well :)

A lot of things happened in my life since i've posted here last time. As you surely already noticed by the title of this thread i got my official AS diagnosis. Honestly, i wasn't surprised at all. In the near future i will get more help in finding a right job suited to my needs which i'm really happy for. Over three weeks ago i moved to a new apartment and i live alone now. I'm really enjoying myself at this place.

But most important thing of all, i am feeling happy. I haven't felt that happy since 2013 and in the last two years i had periods when i though that i will never feel better again. What can i say? I feel like i was born again. There are many reasons for that. Moving out from my parents made my life easier and less stressful. Besides that i feel that i have something  to live for and that my life isn't completely useless. I embrace my good qualities and have been very productive lately when it comes to writing. I also became a vegetarian and i think it's one of the reasons why i'm in a better mood and have more energy. For the last few months i was in a very bad place when i was dating a girl who was sleeping with someone else and i was so naive to believe in all the lies just because i didn't want to be left alone. But the truth is that'm happier now when she's gone from my life. She was stoping me from getting better and was the last thing that i ever needed.

Nesf

Congratulations on your diagnosis :D

Kuribo [old account]

Congratulations on your diagnosis, and on the new apartment. I'm glad you're feeling happier than you were before. :)

RiRi

Congratulations! :) I'm glad good things have come your way. :)

PandaPrincess

Congrats!

DominikaCupcake

Thanks guys. :)

Little Pink Coupe

Hello, DominikaCupcake; good to hear from you! :) I am so happy to hear that you have at last received your official diagnosis, and that things have been going so well for you. Congratulations on your new apartment!

Dr-David-Banner

It's nice to have your own place. Nice to see you back.

not around here anymore

Hey Dominika. It is nice to have you back on the forum  :)

Congratulations on your diagnosis and moving into your own apartment. I wish you all the best for the future and I hope things continue to improve for you  :)