• Announcements

• Willow

Hello!   03/17/16

Welcome to Asperclick! I'm Willow, the founder and moderator. Have a browse around the site and sign up to talk with our members. I hope you find the site useful
Willow

Signatures

266 posts in this topic

I finally got my hands on my Peridot mug! It's so lovely and I'm so happy with it!

Tigger_Disney-Dance-Moves.gif

I don't know if it's too late to ask, but maybe could you do my current username (AlzEilir) with a butterfly and/or paw/hoof-prints in greens and blues?

I'm in mo hurry, so feel free to do others before mine, thanks.  :)

Edited by AlzEilir

Wow, Willow, you are so talented! I would love one with my username and a seahorse on it (obviously!), maybe with a little ruby incorporated in it somewhere...  :D

I don't know if it's too late to ask, but maybe could you do my current username (AlzEilir) with a butterfly and/or paw/hoof-prints in greens and blues?

I'm in mo hurry, so feel free to do others before mine, thanks.  :)

Wow, Willow, you are so talented! I would love one with my username and a seahorse on it (obviously!), maybe with a little ruby incorporated in it somewhere...  :D

Sorry guys, a lot has been happening since May and I've forgotten to check up on this thread. I'll try and do something in the next couple of days!

1 person likes this

It's so funny reading this and seeing the pictures in everyone's signatures LOL!!!

3 people like this

May I please have a signature with my name in cursive and a small picture of a rainbow-colored flower? Thank you!

May I please have a signature with my name in cursive and a small picture of a rainbow-colored flower? Thank you!

You are going to keep the really funny cat aren't you??? (I also seem to think that you had another one before you put that one there...)

could you do something that says staying strong with a heart with a peace sign inside of it? if not staying strong with an owl. thanks. your so beautiful.

I made a signature in OpenOffice Draw.  How do I export it to Asperclick?

1 person likes this

Hi Willow could you do my singnature with my name in a tattoo scripture and soccer ball as well

And could you do koby kicking a soccer ball as well

This is my signature that I made in Open Office Draw.  I finally figured out to export it to Asperclick.  Besides this signature, I cant think of how to make a signature about my username. 

Edited by MCXV
1 person likes this

That's great. I was just about to try and post how to do it. I think Willow has a thread on how to do things somewhere on the forum, forgot where though. :unsure: 

1 person likes this

I would love my signature too be a huge soccer ball with my user name insided of it

Could I have a signature with a purple dragon on it and it says "Love yourself to death"?

@Miss Chief I know this is random, but I love your signature. I've liked it for a while now. Did you make it on your own? On photoshop or some graphic design program? 

On 24/04/2017 at 10:10 PM, AugustGrace said:

@Miss Chief I know this is random, but I love your signature. I've liked it for a while now. Did you make it on your own? On photoshop or some graphic design program? 

@AugustGrace Thank you, I didn't make it myself, a friend made it for me, a very long time ago... like back in the late 90's or early 2000's, I think he used Paint Shop Pro back then. While I do have some good skills in photoshop I am not very artistic, I can edit things and modify them but I am not good at drawing/creating things from scratch :) I do like it though (obviously since I have been using it since then ;))

1 person likes this