• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Chris

We've moved!

Guest Chris

Morning all,

You may or may not have noticed that we had some downtime this morning (8:30am - 9:00am BST). Glad to report we've now moved to our new server. Hopefully that should sort the issue with any database errors you may have been seeing occasionally.

Everything appears to be in check, but if you spot any bugs or errors that have appeared since the move, let me know and I'll investigate.

Thank you all for your patience. :)

Bruce

I certainly did notice the move but that's great, thanks!  :D

edion

I really like that you care so much about the users here that you have moved the site to what i understand is a VPS. 

iggy

Gotta say, I didn't notice actually, but I'm glad it's all gone according to plan!

Toran

All seems well at the moment

Xmas

Thank-you, I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you and according to plan. This forum is brilliant.

Nesf

Thanks - this should sort out the bugs :)

Mike_GX101

LOL!  I thought you'd moved house then!

So does this mean the ship has had its overhaul then?  Good as new.  Any way hope it's not costing you guys too much more even if you're being modest in revealing that side of things!!

Sofi

Thank you. It seems great  :)

Guest Chris

LOL!  I thought you'd moved house then!

So does this mean the ship has had its overhaul then?  Good as new.  Any way hope it's not costing you guys too much more even if you're being modest in revealing that side of things!!

I guess you could put it that way. :P

It's on a VPS we already managed that was *nowhere near* capacity, so everything will be living there for the foreseeable. :)

Bruce

Great! Thanks again.  :D

Alex

That's amazing! Good work :)

mary

You guys are great... thank you for thinking so much about the users of the forum and providing such a great 'service' to us all :)

Bruce

You guys are great... thank you for thinking so much about the users of the forum and providing such a great 'service' to us all :)

Ditto the above - I've run out of 'likes' today!  :P