• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShinyRogue

Am I Aspie ?

ShinyRogue

Hi there , I am 25 years old guy . I am always felt different in my entire life . I only had a few friends in my whole life . They were in different periods of my life . I always have one closest friend and others was only a bunch of people . I really wanted to be social . But people generally didn't find me attractive , Meeting with new people scaring me because I am thinking they don't find me attractive too . Even my mother saying you don't understand sarcasms and your voice is robotic and you don't have gestures . I always interested too much with computers and foreign languages and technology . People generally don't share same interests with me . And they finds my talk is boring . When I talk with them sometimes jumping from topics to topics someone people even can't follow the conversation . My handwrite is awful and I can't ride to the bicycle . And I learned to tie my shoes at a very late age . My walking is a bit weird . Sometimes I don't know , where I could put my hands . Some people saying to me you glances are very weird are you using any drugs ? Even when I am talking about very interesting topics people didn't find it attractive but if another guy speaking about same thing they are listening him like he is speaking about "World's Number 1 Problem" . This year I graduated from university . It was a teacher education class . So now I am a teacher . Now I am feeling much more weird . Because there are lots of teachers and sometimes student's parents coming to the school and I am scaring because they could find me weird . That's killing me . In my entire life my father blamed me about this . He were saying why are you behaving like this ? Throw up this fucking computer and be social . But I can't explain this to him . He never understand me . And I am collecting computer games a lot . Also my memory is very strong . Even sometimes I am saying our first meeting conversation to people and they are shocking . Then saying to me how do you remember this ? Also I always felt people are changing but I always remained same . Like a child . In here hospitals are really bad and I don't thinking they could really diagnose my problem . So those are the facts . I tried to write everything , came to my mind am I a guy with Asperger or those are another disease ? Thanks for all replies .