• Announcements

• Willow

New Design   07/24/17

I hope everyone likes the new style logo and the few changes that I have made. I'm still slowly sorting through a few things behind the scenes, but for the most part, I'm happy with the new look and feel of Asperclick!
Makelets

Wanna Date Me? ;)

29 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2017 at 2:56 AM, Alice said:

Interests:  Art, psychology, indie films, veganism, design, reading

Films: Safety Not Guaranteed, Your name, Simple simon, Boyhood, Man Up, Submarine, Obvious Child, Lola versus,  Reality Bites, Ghost world, The Quiet, The red turtle, The station agent, The artist, The green mile, Mtrix trilogy, millenium trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Amelie, labyrinth, Tipping the velvet, goonies, benny and joon, v for vendetta...

TV:  Skam, Stranger things, This is us, Friends, Death parade, Orphan Black, Black mirror, Doctor who (pre-capaldi), Girls, Red dwarf

Personality: INFJ (Introverted, intuitive, feeling, judgement). Extremely introverted. A little incidentally spiritual. Creative, kind, honest to a fault. Silent whenever uncomfortable (a lot). Sensitive, reserved, a bit harsh. Intelligent.

Employment: Unemployed

Appearance: Green eyes, short, currently shaved head

Looking for: Female. ~28-35. Honest, kind, stands by their values. Mature. 

Online dating: I dont really know. I dont even know if I want to date, But I like filling out these things, and if the right person came along I wouldnt be opposed. Regardless, its always good to have friends.

Would you like to be friends? By the way happy birthday soon. Mine is actually this month. 

9 hours ago, Wotan said:

Would you like to be friends? By the way happy birthday soon. Mine is actually this month. 

Im not sure, but I can get to know you, I'll send you a message. Thanks, its tomorrow in NZ time.

:)

(I've posted the smiley to read the rest of the topic)