• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
RiRi

Wanna Date Me? ;)

Wotan
On 6/11/2017 at 2:56 AM, Alice said:

Interests:  Art, psychology, indie films, veganism, design, reading

Films: Safety Not Guaranteed, Your name, Simple simon, Boyhood, Man Up, Submarine, Obvious Child, Lola versus,  Reality Bites, Ghost world, The Quiet, The red turtle, The station agent, The artist, The green mile, Mtrix trilogy, millenium trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Amelie, labyrinth, Tipping the velvet, goonies, benny and joon, v for vendetta...

TV:  Skam, Stranger things, This is us, Friends, Death parade, Orphan Black, Black mirror, Doctor who (pre-capaldi), Girls, Red dwarf

Personality: INFJ (Introverted, intuitive, feeling, judgement). Extremely introverted. A little incidentally spiritual. Creative, kind, honest to a fault. Silent whenever uncomfortable (a lot). Sensitive, reserved, a bit harsh. Intelligent.

Employment: Unemployed

Appearance: Green eyes, short, currently shaved head

Looking for: Female. ~28-35. Honest, kind, stands by their values. Mature. 

Online dating: I dont really know. I dont even know if I want to date, But I like filling out these things, and if the right person came along I wouldnt be opposed. Regardless, its always good to have friends.

Would you like to be friends? By the way happy birthday soon. Mine is actually this month. 

Alice
9 hours ago, Wotan said:

Would you like to be friends? By the way happy birthday soon. Mine is actually this month. 

Im not sure, but I can get to know you, I'll send you a message. Thanks, its tomorrow in NZ time.

Joie6

(I've posted the smiley to read the rest of the topic)

blacktiger911

haha i think this thread died.

MrGrey
On 2/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, blacktiger911 said:

haha i think this thread died.

But you brought it back from the dead :D 

I am taken so I can't participate.  But I fully encourage single people to keep looking for that special someone.  One you find yours, it will all be worth it.  Beware tho, you might need to go trough a few fakes before you learn to identify the real stuff.  It comes with the territory.  Still worth it tho. 

• Like 1

Joie6
9 hours ago, MrGrey said:

But you brought it back from the dead :D 

:lol: Totally agree !!

Angry Primeape

I think id avoid people on this site after the failure, guy would probably finish with me again :lol:😂

Edited by Angry Primeape
  • Like 1

Asgardian

Edited by Asgardian

Angry Primeape

I mean no harm with my comment just think its better to laugh at myself thought id say now

• Like 1

blacktiger911
6 hours ago, Angry Primeape said:

I mean no harm with my comment just think its better to laugh at myself thought id say now

what happened?