• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr-David-Banner

Attracting Unstable Women

Dr-David-Banner

This is yet another weird trait I finally can relate to a definite pattern: Every girl or woman I got involved with vary from being dangerous or simply unstable and chaotic. I should point out too that weird and abnormal as I may be, I'm not unstable or manipulative.
Many of these women have been rich and successful career-wise (opposite to me). The latest one I only just noticed seems to exaggerate her problems. She'll phone up and make it all sound very dramatic. At work she seems professional and organised but then she phones me up later in tears.
I had another girlfriend who now works in Washington. She was arrested over here for violent outbursts (something over room-mates pinching her milk).
My Spanish girlfriend was more interested in women than guys but somehow she started to hang out with me. She had huge neurotic tantrums over the slightest thing. She also cooked really good suppers by candle-light but talked about her therapy and issues with OCD.
I seem to act like a magnet.

collectingrocks

Perhaps you are a very sensitive guy and willing to lend an ear which is what girls or women like

Dr-David-Banner

Yes, I tend to listen. Funnily enoough I figure I'm becoming a bit like a pet again. In this sceario the woman buys me treats and wine or chocolate. This puts me in a submissive role because she can hold down a salaried job and order staff about. Whereas I can't survive in most jobs and we both know it. Then again, she finds out in moments of crisis I am very calm and reassuring. Also I understand psychology enough to be able to make suggestions. I don't think it could work if I tried to be a competitive and masculine breadwinner. It's easier to accept my weaknesses but let the other person feel she can draw from different sources of strength. Maybe my role is like Rasputin - a reclusive social outcast the Queen listens to on occasion.