• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
rainbow

being bi and lonely

rainbow

Hi Guys,

I am not sure if anyone can relate to me with this situation that is taking place my life.

Some of you know I am bisexual, well I have been feeling very lonely for the pass couple of weeks as there is not many people I know that are Bisexual and the LGBT Group in my community is for lesbian's in there 60's , and they have made it clear that don't have bisexuals in there group  and also I am only 27, and they not very open to people to have ASD and be part of the LGBT Group. 

all I would want to for 2017 is to find a nice lady friend to talk to who feels the same. And my last mental health counsellor did not know  anything about LGBT and didn't like me talking about my Bisexual feelings.

Edited by rainbow
  • Helpful 1

Peridot

So you want what's commonly referred to as a "friend with benefits"? I'm sure there are lots of people out there who have the same desire.

Maybe they're even on this forum. You could start a thread where you ask for the bisexual and lesbian Asperclickers to post in. You just might hit it off with one of them.

rainbow

@Peridot thank you for taking the time to read this, that not a bad ideal about the making thread on here about that. but if u do know anyone on forum who are like me send my way lol.

• Helpful 1