• Announcements

• Willow

Hello!   03/17/16

Welcome to Asperclick! I'm Willow, the founder and moderator. Have a browse around the site and sign up to talk with our members. I hope you find the site useful
Makelets

My neighbor knocked on my door

48 posts in this topic

My neighbor knocked on my door. I had my music on as usual. It's not loud, but I got paranoid it was the reason he was knocking on my door. I looked through the hole as my heart was racing. I didn't know whether to open the door or not. After the second knock, he left, but before leaving I saw he sticked a paper on the door. I waited a couple of minutes till he was gone, opened the door and took the note. In capital letters it read : xxx-xxx-xXxX TEXT ME. after giving it a lot of thought I decided to text him. He told me he's noticed my boyfriend was gone (my boyfriend's car isn't there) and that i dont go out much and that if I needed anything to not hesitate in contacting him. I ran out of food so I contacted him and asked him if he could buy me some groceries that I could give him the money before. He said it was okay, that I didnt have to pay him. But I insisted when he brought me the groceries. We had already interacted a little through text, he seemed nice. It was nerve wrecking opening the door. When I opened the door he said he really needed to go to the bathroom so I let him in. He really did seem like he needed to go. I wasn't sure what to do whether to wait there or put everything away. He was taking a while so I decided to put the stuff away. As I was putting the stuff away, he approached to the kitchen and apologized for taking so long. I told him it was okay. He commented on how organized everything was and then on my puzzles and art work on the walls. He seemed really nice. He told me he used to draw when he was younger. I asked him how old he was (i was curious and thought it was a good time to ask). He told me he's 38. Then he asked my age. I told him I'm 25. He told me I looked younger. I asked him how old did I look. Fast forward, we ended up drinking some beers and before I knew it we were all over each other making out. To be honest, I always thought he was attractive. I couldn't help myself. We ended up doing it roughly, it felt so great. We're thinking of going at it again tonight before his girlfriend comes back. Except this time I'm going to his apartment. 

I would have provided more explicit details, but I didnt want it to become inappropriate for the forum

Will this spell the end of your relationship with current boyfriend?

Lol... April fools or not....????

@Pinky and his brain You do know april fools is only a half day thing on the 1st of April right :lol:

Just now, DebzMata08 said:

@Pinky and his brain You do know april fools is only a half day thing on the 1st of April right :lol:

Yes, but this story just seems a bit "unusual". :D

This is seriously strange. You are supposed to have a boyfriend, this guy has a girlfriend, so instantly this is wrong. You are constantly bitching about your neighbours. If this is him then why are you suddenly having sex with him?!? Also, why are you posting about this on the forum? Why do any of us need to know you slept with your neighbour?

This is just plain weird.

Posted (edited)

Do me a favour, and don't ever quote my posts, 'like' anything I say, or PM me.

Seriously. 

(I think I know what this is REALLY about, so I'm staying in character.)

Edited by Ben

1 hour ago, Asgardian said:

You are constantly bitching about your neighbours. If this is him then why are you suddenly having sex with him?!?

Someone I know used to get all upset when she heard a kid's voice. Hearing kids playing around in the neighbourhood made her all angry and she said things along the lines of "I hate kids!". But that was just a way for her to deal with/avoid the pain she felt. You see, she got reminded of the fact she had no kids of her own (which is what she wanted) by hearing the children play.

That said this story AugustGrace posted seems like a fantasy to me and not a description of an in real life event that actually happened. lmao

4 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Someone I know used to get all upset when she heard a kid's voice. Hearing kids playing around in the neighbourhood made her all angry and she said things along the lines of "I hate kids!". But that was just a way for her to deal with/avoid the pain she felt. You see, she got reminded of the fact she had no kids of her own (which is what she wanted) by hearing the children play.

That said this story AugustGrace posted seems like a fantasy to me and not a description of an in real life event that actually happened. lmao

Whether this happened or not it is really weird.

Posted (edited)

@Asgardian Nah, this is tame. I once had a thread were Chris, a donkey, and a one legged midget were all in a small room together having fun with various instruments. 

I think extra crunchy peanut butter, a Nerf football, illegal fireworks and green Panda Pops came into play too. I can't remember... 

Edited by Ben

Posted (edited)

I once had this fantasy about a neighbour where she said "All day long I put cuffs on people...now ít's time someone puts them on me. ;) ".She was this really attractive police officer. lmao It sounds better in Dutch (I'm from Holland).

Edited by Peridot

3 minutes ago, Peridot said:

I once had this fantasy about a neighbour where she said "All day long I put cuffs on people...now ít's time someone puts them on me. ;) ".She was this really attractive police officer. lmao It sounds better in Dutch (I'm from Holland).

I'll be in town soon. My sister lives in Ede - I visit a few times a year. We should go to Amsterdam and have a bevvy or two. 

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

@Asgardian Nah, this is tame. I once had a thread were Chris, a donkey, and a one legged midget were all in a small room together having fun with various instruments. 

I think extra crunchy peanut butter, a Nerf football, illegal fireworks and green Panda Pops came into play too. I can't remember... 

I have no response to that :lol:

@Going home I'm actually not with him anymore.

@Pinky and his brain It's not an April fools joke. April fools is on the first as @DebzMata08 said.

@Asgardian Thats the point of me posting it. It's so unexpected for this to have happened between me and him.

@Ben People aren't supposed to know we have an online relationship.

@Peridot It's not a fantasy anymore. 

Just now, Asgardian said:

I have no response to that :lol:

It's best not to analyse it. My mind is a VERY dark place. 

Honestly, some of the dreams I have at night would turn your grandchildren's hair white. 

I'm going to say one serious thing here. 

This thing needs to stop. It's too fucked up for words. (The irony in me saying that.) But seriously, the sh*t will hit the fan real quick, and you will end up in serious trouble. 

Anyone who agrees, like my post. 

26 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'll be in town soon. My sister lives in Ede - I visit a few times a year. We should go to Amsterdam and have a bevvy or two. 

A trip to Amsterdam would be rather distressing for me. The travel and how busy it ís... It would be kinda difficult for me to deal with. I'm somewhat of a recluse, tbh. lol ^_^

29 minutes ago, AugustGrace said:

It's not a fantasy anymore. 

Pics or it didn't happen. :P

1 hour ago, Peridot said:

A trip to Amsterdam would be rather distressing for me. The travel and how busy it ís... It would be kinda difficult for me to deal with. I'm somewhat of a recluse, tbh. lol ^_^

No worries my man. I can understand that. B)

2 hours ago, AugustGrace said:

@Going home I'm actually not with him anymore.

@Pinky and his brain It's not an April fools joke. April fools is on the first as @DebzMata08 said.

@Asgardian Thats the point of me posting it. It's so unexpected for this to have happened between me and him.

@Ben People aren't supposed to know we have an online relationship.

@Peridot It's not a fantasy anymore. 

Quite frankly your actions disgust me. Even if you aren't with your boyfriend anymore - which not that long ago I am sure you were with him - you admit that this guy has a girlfriend. What do you expect? How should people on here react? You are boasting about sleeping with someone who is in a relationship. And don't even start to complain about people on here judging your actions because you brought them to our attention and they are completely wrong. 

You seem to get a kick out of seeking attention on here but you have really surpassed yourself this time. Two pieces of advice which frankly I don't care if you take or not. Firstly, it is NEVER alright to cheat on someone. You don't seem to "get" that by how brazenly you mentioned the next time his girlfriend is away. It was just cold and matter of fact. Have you even considered her feelings just once? Secondly, if you are silly enough to get caught up in this self-inflicted mess then that is your problem, but sure as hell nobody on here needed to know about it. I do not know why you thought bragging about such a thing on the internet was a good idea, but let me tell you it wasn't. It will provoke nothing but judgment and a change of attitude towards you. I for one know that any respect I had left for you is completely and utterly gone.

Posted (edited)

I still think AG is kidding. I dunno it just seems so unlikely. But I'll say that if this story is true...the neighbour is not "nice" as he's treating his girlfriend badly.

Me, I'm honest up front where I tell people I'm not monogamous. Sorry, if Famke Janssen wants to cuddle...she can. Have a problem with that to the point where it's a deal breaker? Well, then obviously you value certain things more than being with me (or whoever your boyfriend may turn out to be). Good luck finding those things and all the best to you.

Disingenuous people one shouldn't get involved with... It's really best to come clean, AG and end this liaison.

Edited by Peridot

@Peridot If true it is wrong and if not it isn't funny.

1 minute ago, Asgardian said:

@Peridot If true it is wrong and if not it isn't funny.

I still think it might be a belated April fools thing. :unsure: Let's hope it is.

2 minutes ago, Peridot said:

I still think it might be a belated April fools thing. :unsure: Let's hope it is.

She said it isn't.