• Announcements

• Willow

Hello!   03/17/16

Welcome to Asperclick! I'm Willow, the founder and moderator. Have a browse around the site and sign up to talk with our members. I hope you find the site useful
AugustGrace

My neighbor knocked on my door

48 posts in this topic

Just now, Asgardian said:

She said it isn't.

You're right. :(

2 people like this

Just now, Peridot said:

You're right. :(

I would rather it was a poor joke, but it seems it is not.

1 person likes this

I'm kidding! It is a belated April fools joke, but people weren't buying it so I went further. Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone. 

3 people like this

On 30 March 2017 at 3:35 AM, AugustGrace said:

My boyfriend has a job

This was last Thursday. So have you moved on that quickly? Or lying about breaking up with him? 

2 people like this

Well, you could send that story to a p*rn site and ask them to film it as it wasn't badly written.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, AugustGrace said:

I'm kidding! It is a belated April fools joke, but people weren't buying it so I went further. Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone. 

First rule of April Fools - do it on April Fools Day. This is just ridiculous.

5 people like this

10 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Well, you could send that story to a p*rn site and ask them to film it as it wasn't badly written.

😂😂😂😂😂 this made me laugh tbh 

5 people like this

Cue people saying I have no sense of humour, but this whole thread is just stupid.

1 person likes this

@Peridot thank you for saying. I wondered what people thought of my writing skills. And I didn't think of that, it sounds like a good idea.

@Asgardian i think most people probably agree with you that the thread is stupid. I'm sorry if I upset anyone else. I was busy on April first and thought the jokes can be done all month. It's the third so it wasn't that far off. And people wouldn't have fallen for it at all if I would have done it on the first anyway 

3 people like this

@AugustGrace Your writing wasn't two dimensional and it came from the heart. It wasn't "intellectual" and thus not lifeless. 10/10

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AugustGrace said:

well you say that now but before you said it wasn't so you could have simply decided to keep your new found romance private. I personally believe you that this was all a joke and thought while fun your story did seem a bit unlikely (not impossible however😊).

I'd have to agree with Phil on the morality front as your neighbours gf would be the victim in this (imaginary?) scenario and as fun as f*cking with the forum/all of us might be the joke would have been more apt if confined to April the 1st.

Edited by lifeis
3 people like this

The second post I made on this thread was full of lies. Out of the people who replied only a few seemed to believe it. 1) I'm still with my boyfriend. 2) It was an April fools joke. 3) I just looked online and April fools is ongoing and can be done the whole month, not just on the first. 4) I dont have a relationship with @Ben other than being an Asperclick member. 

The first post was a lie. It was the prank. I've never spoken to my neighbor and i still think he's probably an asshole. It's highly unlikely or I wouldn't be involved with him in that manner. Meaning, that if he has a girlfriend hes out of bounds or if he didn't have a girlfriend, I dont know him. It would be highly unlikely for something like this to happen.

I apologize to everyone I replied in the second post. I probably took it too far there. Sorry if I was rude.

@ben I didn't understand the first post you made. I thought you meant you knew it was a joke and were playing along with it.

@lifeis Thanks for believing me. But I understand if you dont. I like making jokes like these, that's why I do them around April otherwise people would think I lie all the time. Apparently I'm not a good liar since the story did seem unlikely.

@Peridot Thanks. I'm not sure if it came from the heart, but it wasn't a fantasy I had prior to this post. At least not exactly. The rough part sounds good. I tried imagining the whole scenario in my mind and tried being more vague for it to sound real. 

1 person likes this

Sorry if some people's names didn't get tagged. I'm on my phone and I can't seem to tag sometimes. Lastly, I understand if some dont believe it was a joke. Or that I should have done the joke on the first. I had been busy lately and even if I wanted I couldnt. I probably shouldn't have made the thread even if I missed the day. I was thinking of what joke to do. Then I started thinking the story in my head. Then I got excited and started typing it on my phone notepad and was too excited not to use it. But I guess I could have always asked what you guys thought of my story. I had at first included some dialogue, but thought it would sound too fake so I omitted that. However, I think I wouldn't have received as many replies or as many as I did when I pranked you guys on leaving the forum.

1 person likes this

this form is for serious things if your going to post stupid sh*t put it down in the forum games. i started to read into this and left my friends at a gathering to take this up i have been on here before you got here, i would think you would understand that. i dont post as much anymore but i am always watching what happens on this forum.

2 people like this

@blacktiger911 I dont I understand what you mean by youve been here before I got here? If I put it on the forum games people would have known it was a joke. That's why I didnt put it there. And I've only done "stupid sh*t" like this twice. Where I knew it was a prank/prank intended. Perhaps this wasn't to your liking and i have already apologized no need to offend me like this. 

I you want me to leave the forum, just tell me. I think I always end up in selfdestructive behavior because I want to leave the forum. I dont want to be as indulged as I am on the forum already. I know I spend too much time on it. I'm probably addicted and have left like that before. Maybe if everyone wants me gone ill finally leave. Just let me know if that's what you want. 

Posted (edited)

@AugustGrace I'm all for April fool jokes as a bit of (hopefully) harmless fun, but there is a general understanding that they need to be done on April 1st, otherwise people are going to take them seriously and some people are going to get upset or offended, as happened here.

EDIT: Also, as far as I know, one of the rules of April Fools' jokes is that when someone gets that it is an April fool joke, as @Peridot did, you need to admit the joke.

To me, the story seemed far-fetched and unlikely, but I still believed it because a) it's no longer April Fools' day, and b. you denied it being an April Fool, even after someone pointed it out.

Edited by Nesf
3 people like this

@Nesfand everyone else who said that it's only valid on April first --point taken. I won't ever do an april fools joke on this forum that isn't on the first. Highly unlikely that I'll done one again. I was unaware of that file that if someone figured it out, I had to say it. I thought the point of April fools was to fool the person you were trying to fool--apparently it isn't. I wasn't aware of that rule. 

While some may believe I have no right to be stressed over this as I brought on to myself, I still am. People keep repeating the same over and over again. I fucked up--I get the point. And while someone can argue that if I dont know how it works then dont do it. I thought I knew the gist of April fools--apparently no. Again, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry....

4 people like this

I was trying to fool everyone involved, people who replied. That's why I didnt stop. But when I read Ben's comment and the following comments. I had to say I was kidding. 

Now I get what Ben meant, inboth posts. I didn't before. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

Has everyone forgotten that I used to do sh*t like this all the time? I personally don't think that it was a bad effort. I have to say though that your next post should have been the one where you came clean, because you even had me hook line and sinker at that point. Usually the second post is the conformation either way. If you're getting heat, kill the fire. I went too far once and it got UGLY. 

Just to confirm, yes, my first post was me playing along with it. (It was in a way reality based though because I'm so anti-adultery I've even been known to cut ties with people who do it. Unless it's in Peridot's case where he's straight up, or if it's an agreed open relationship. Not my thing admittedly, but at least everyone knows the score.) 

By the way, we are in a relationship. I'm the Joker and you're Harley Quinn. Don't you remember, we starred in the worst movie ever made last year. 

Edited by Ben
2 people like this

7 hours ago, AugustGrace said:

I you want me to leave the forum, just tell me. I think I always end up in selfdestructive behavior because I want to leave the forum. I dont want to be as indulged as I am on the forum already. I know I spend too much time on it. I'm probably addicted and have left like that before. Maybe if everyone wants me gone ill finally leave. Just let me know if that's what you want. 

i dont want you to leave the form.

3 people like this

I am glad you were joking @AugustGrace!  I am sorry I was not online yesterday (or if I was, it was only briefly).  I was so tired since I got up early.. so I missed the joke on the day it happened.  But I am glad it was a joke because it totally clashed with how I see you and I was so surprised that would happen.  But I have to admit that you had me believe you for a bit there.  You started the story very reasonably, with being scared to open the door, as I am sure most of us here would feel as most of us probably have some sort of anxiety, so it was hard not to believe it.  So I am glad it is not true!! :D 

2 people like this

Well it got my mind going.... I was practically there - a fly on the wall rubbing his hands together :D

3 people like this