• Announcements

• Willow

Hello!   03/17/16

Welcome to Asperclick! I'm Willow, the founder and moderator. Have a browse around the site and sign up to talk with our members. I hope you find the site useful
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo

Fluoxetine and Trazodone

11 posts in this topic

I take Fluoxetine and Trazodone. Is there anyone else in this group that takes these medications? And how do they make you feel? They make me feel very tired.

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear that Jo. that must be hard for you.

I was prescribed Sertraline and I absolutely hated the experience. It made me feel so worried about my physical health that I had no energy to care for my mental or emotional well-being. 

2 people like this

I don't take either one of them medications 

2 people like this

On 4/29/2017 at 11:03 AM, AutismUnrestricted said:

I was prescribed Sertraline and I absolutely hated the experience. It made me feel so worried about my physical health that I had no energy to care for my mental or emotional well-being. 

I was prescribed Prozac and Zyprexa when I was first diagnosed and I hated it as well. I just didn't feel like I was myself, and I don't think medication actually solves your problem. For me it is much better to try and cope with my behaviors that cause me harm.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, ZACKandATTACK said:

I don't think medication actually solves your problem. For me it is much better to try and cope with my behaviors that cause me harm.

Though there are always exceptions, for alot of people I think a lot of problems are situational. Remove or change the situation and the associated stress should dissipate.

If meds don't help a person feel themselves ... ...

2 people like this

I think medication does really help some people 

3 people like this

42 minutes ago, DebzMata08 said:

Its helped me in the past, but fortunately I've only needed it for a few days at a time.

2 people like this

i started a new med, and ive been told i seem so much happier and I feel happier too in all honesty 

5 people like this

11 hours ago, DebzMata08 said:

I'm on Sertraline, and I find that it does help me. I tried Mirtazapine once, and never again - it turned me into a zombie.

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, Nesf said:

I'm on Sertraline, and I find that it does help me. I tried Mirtazapine once, and never again - it turned me into a zombie.

Ive never had Mirtazapine or sertraline, i think my dad is on sertraline, im on Quetiapine and citaloplam 

3 people like this

I take them for depression but when I first took fluoxetine they helped me to talk because before that I didn't talk at all at school. I feel that depression gets worse the older I get. :( it's horrible

And I have had bereavements the past 4 years and I have been struggling. :(