• Announcements

• Willow

Hello!   03/17/16

Welcome to Asperclick! I'm Willow, the founder and moderator. Have a browse around the site and sign up to talk with our members. I hope you find the site useful
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harrow

investing

3 posts in this topic

I've been thinking a lot lately of investing I have a few small investments already and one large one, but lately I've been looking at investing in property, always a good investment and I've done all the maths and logistics and I think it is a good idea, I'll be able to handle all fall back and they're great assets to have. Has anyone attempted anything similar?

My main goal is just to build up as much passive income as possible, to make the future easier, Does this sound like a good idea?

Investments can be a good idea but as long as you understand the riskiness of your investments.  

I might look into investing in the future but probably will stick to lower risk ones even though they have lower returns.  Though it depends on how much money I have. The more money I would have the more I could afford to take a chance on a riskier investment.

I am not the right person to advise you on this, I think if you have a good idea what you are getting into, you could also talk to an expert in investing, perhaps at your bank, to get more ideas on if it is the right thing for you or not!

Thanks @squeeker I am going to talk to an investment banker first.:)We have one we always use. I've just been turning it inside and outside my mind the last few days and thought i'd just see what people said here so long. Thank you for your responds