• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Sign in to follow this  
DavidTheWitch

Anyone non-Capitalist....

DavidTheWitch

I am a Anti-Racist Pro-Semitic Pre-Hitlerian Fascist (not a Nazi) of the Filippo Marinetti Style and see Hitler as traitor to the Fascist Cause. I also hold many of the beliefs a Mastafa Attaturk on the need to force secularism and have a Hobbsian interpretation of the US Constitution and The Founding Fathers!

I am wondering how many of you agree that capitalism is one of the worst systems ever devuised!

blacktiger911

what country are you from?

DavidTheWitch

United States.... Why?

MrGrey

on the non-Capitalist conversation:

I don't know if I would count as a non-capitalist.  I'm definitely not a happy camper on a capitalist society.  I understand all the "benefits" of a free market and I recognize that capitalists have a good point when it comes to "motivation".  But here is where I disagree...

A typical capitalist would argue that thanks to the motivation of making money, people have invented or improved upon the products and services we have today.  Wonderful services like pizza delivery, exist because somebody had the idea to make money doing it.

But at the same time I feel like, while a few get rich owning pizza delivery business, thousands upon thousands waste their lives delivering pizzas around for pennies per mile.  I can't help to imagine that maybe, there's a guy out there with the capacity to invent the warp drive.  But he can't work on it because he's stuck delivering pizza to survive.

• Helpful 1

DavidTheWitch

Capitalism is basically a problem ideology. According  to it Greed is good yet greed has been the fall of every empire!