• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Sign in to follow this  
DavidTheWitch

[Sensitive] F**K GROUP HOME STAFF!

DavidTheWitch

When I grow up I wanna be a lazy bum with the easiest job in the world who is allowed to abuse certain people as much as they want as long as it doesn't leave marks!

Sofi

Are you having trouble with your group home staff? What's happened? 

• Helpful 1

blacktiger911

sooooooooo what happened.

and last i checked my memory of my group home there job was shit. keeping kids in check and from literly beating the shit out of eachother and killing them.

Dont fit in on here

You wanting to abuse people just because some are not nice doesn't mske you a better person, 

• Like 1

Heather

There are lazy people in all sorts of positions, who try and get away with the bare minimum, it doesn't mean everyone who works in that job is lazy and I am sure it is a very tough job for those who take their work seriously.  There's never any good reason to abuse someone.  Sometimes it might be because someone is stressed from either overwork or other things happening in their life, so they should technically take time off... other times, it is probably a mismatch of personality to a job, and they should find something else.  Though some people might have a bad attitude in general so the only person who can fix that is themselves really. But other people can just try and not let their bad attitude get them down.  But really, if staff is abusing kids/people, they should not be allowed to work there anymore (aka, fired or made to take time off if it is more of a sudden thing brought on by some stress in their life).

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

DavidTheWitch

I being constantly told how stupid I am and how I will never live on my own!

Gone home

You need hard evidence (legal recordings, documentation) to challenge an organisation - being realistic it will cause you stress as they will likely defend themselves and you need to work out if its worth it. They may just label you as the problem
I would guess highlighting things with the management would be a first step.

There is alot of bad behaviour against vulnerable people in social care.

I've found that where there is bad behaviour there is always a chain of people in the hierarchy supporting it or covering it up. 

I hope things improve

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2