• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Coby Rees

Aspies & Facebook

Coby Rees

Hi guys,

My name is Coby Rees. I am the newest member registered on this group since today. 

I would like to talk about Aspergers Syndrome and Facebook. I know this may sound silly coming from a 21 year old, but I have been on Facebook since 2009 and haven't got a clue how to use it most of the time only to chat to friends and post the odd status now and again.

My spelling isn't exactly 'spot on' grammar because sometimes I struggle to spell.

Feel free to comment, more than happy to reply back :) 

• Like 1

Gone home

Hi and welcome.

Catman2018

Hi, and welcome to Asperclick.

Nesf

Hello and welcome. I think there's no set way to use Facebook, you just use it as you want to use it. I just use it to check out a group I'm a member of, and to write the occasional message to family. I very rarely post things and don't have much personal information on it.

• Helpful 1

Heather

Hi and welcome to the forum!  I like using Facebook to connect with family and friends, though usually I do this by seeing what they post and liking pictures. I rarely post, mostly because when I do think to post, I overthink and end up not posting anything.  I also use it to see what is going on in the world because I have liked+followed certain News pages.  

collectingrocks

Welcome. 

I don't use Facebook - completely alien to me...:D

Laurie

Welcome!! I use Facebook frequently. Mostly to see what other people are doing and to like pictures. Sometimes I post pictures of my travels!