• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
DavidTheWitch

Does anyone feel they are a human cat?

DavidTheWitch

I really feel a lot of times beyond being talking and self aware that I am just a huge human version of a cat?

Peridot

:rolleyes:

DavidTheWitch

Meow!

Peridot

DavidTheCat lol

DavidTheWitch

Well my Wiccan last name is Graycat?

RiRi

@DavidTheWitch Do you mean in terms of personality? Because I've read/heard somewhere that cats can be kind of like aspies because of their personalities. I don't have a cat and have never had one, but I think when they say this they mean that cats are more to themselves a lot, like how some aspies are.

Peridot

Contempt-Kitty-Image-04142017.jpg

Alice

Yes. Im always curled up on the couch with a book or just dozing, and my cat comes in and joins me. I always think we are just two of the same kind.
Shes really sensitive to noise, and hates people. So whenever we hear a noise outside, a neighbour or footsteps of a postman, we both perk our heads up prepared to run haha. Unfortunately if there is someone coming she gets to hide under the bed or jump out the window and I have to do the people stuff.

• Like 3

DavidTheWitch
15 hours ago, RiRi said:

@DavidTheWitch Do you mean in terms of personality? Because I've read/heard somewhere that cats can be kind of like aspies because of their personalities. I don't have a cat and have never had one, but I think when they say this they mean that cats are more to themselves a lot, like how some aspies are.

Yes I do mean in terms of personality. I like to be cuddled by someone I know and hate unwanted contact by those I don't?

• Like 1

Peridot

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Dr-David-Banner

I relate to dogs - more so the wolf type breeds. As I type now I'm sat down next to a huge canine.
The film "Curse Of The Cat People" is worth watching as well the original Cat People and remake.

• Like 1

DavidTheWitch

So NT's are not the dogs I guess from your post?

nikkiDT

Can I get a "Meow!"?

Gone home

Used to have a bit of a deer fixation after seeing the deer club on the tv series sorry I've got no head