• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Willow

How To's And Faq's

Willow

How do I get an image to appear in my signature?

signaturehowto.thumb.jpg.7d2e130d830725d

How do I use the Multi Quote feature?

http://youtu.be/svjTEZxiiOI

How do I attach an image to the post?

Click 'More Reply Options' at the bottom right of your reply box. From there you can add files from your computer, assuming they're not too large. To do that, look in the section below the reply box titled 'Attach Files' and click 'Choose Files...' and select what you want to upload. When it has uploaded you will see it above the title 'Attach Files'; click 'Add to Post' which is at the right hand side. You can upload up to 244.14MB of files (Max. single file size: 18MB). The max dimensions are 700 x 1050, but it should resize it itself if it's bigger than that.

Alternatively, you can upload your image to a photo sharing site like Photobucket, Flickr or ImageShack and you will want to copy the 'Direct URL' and then come back here. Look at the toolbar at the top of the reply box and click on the image button, which is the 11th one on the bottom row, and past your image URL into the box it brings up.

If you want to attach something from the internet, you need to right click the image and click 'Copy Image URL' and then paste that in the same manner as above.

How do I attach a video to the post?

Copy the video URL, come here and click on the link button on the top toolbar, which is the 9th button on the bottom row, and paste the link into the box it brings up. 

• Helpful 6

Willow

56abc4762b687_howtoasperclickprofilepic.

You can also change it by hovering over your current profile photo on your profile and clicking 'change' - but I assume that won't work on a phone, which is why I did the tutorial like this.

Willow

How to add someone to your ignore list:

post-2-0-23303100-1386198550_thumb.jpg

• Helpful 1

Willow

How to rename the tab/forum names within a club you manage:

club how to.jpg