• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Fighter101

Question

Fighter101

Im sorry to keep asking questions still very new to this! But the past week Ive been starting to make an effort with communicating confidently with people and being more positive but as I do this, I notice my head moves to left a lot rapidly as a tic and ithappens more frequently both conciously when I have a bad though and not aware. Is there a reason for this? 

Fighter101
Just now, Fighter101 said:

Im sorry to keep asking questions still very new to this! But the past week Ive been starting to make an effort with communicating confidently with people and being more positive but as I do this, I notice my head moves to left a lot rapidly as a tic and ithappens more frequently both conciously when I have a bad though and not aware. Is there a reason for this? 

I've had tic for a while now but I feel it is different now

Gone home
2 hours ago, Fighter101 said:

I've had tic for a while now but I feel it is different now

Might be nerves or stimming - If its involuntary I'd consult a GP just to be sure - for your own peace of mind.
Don't be sorry for asking / being new to things ... we've all been there

Edited by Gone home
  • Like 2

Fighter101
7 hours ago, Gone home said:

Might be nerves or stimming - If its involuntary I'd consult a GP just to be sure - for your own peace of mind.
Don't be sorry for asking / being new to things ... we've all been there

Thank you! Sometimes I just let it happen cause I feel if I hold it in my anxiety will get worse so will my mood 

• Like 1

Gone home

22 minutes ago, Fighter101 said:

Thank you! Sometimes I just let it happen cause I feel if I hold it in my anxiety will get worse so will my mood 

Sounds like stimming if its instinctual but you have theoretically some control.
If it helps and doesn't hurt anyone who cares ...
I have a few odd impulsive muscular movements sometimes -  - sometimes the muscles just need to move / express - I just go with it until the impulse reduces
It tends to be more when under stress

Edited by Gone home