• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza

Has anyone tried CBD or Hemp Oil for anxiety?

Eliza

Still looking for a natural approach to my anxiety, depression, pain, and fatigue. Has anyone here tried CBD and/or Hemp Oil? Does it work or is it a waste of money?

Gone home

I have tried CBD from a few suppliers for 3 months after a cancer scare and to deal with extreme anxiety.
Results seem to vary greatly amongst different people.
There are facebook groups (CBD users UK is one) that can be used to glean info.
I did find it helped melt anxiety for a while. I've not had it a few months now ... maybe should try it again.
My preferred supplier was CBD brothers. My preferred items being blue edition oil (few drops under tongue) and blue edition capsules 100mg (which also reduce pain).
I believe the guideline is less is more.
Some people use CBD vapes but I have never tried that.
My partner has tried fiddlers elbow grease for a damaged knee ... thats a CBD balm that reduces pain.
You can also buy hemp tea from amazon or ebay ... nice with honey and lemon or if a smoker you can smoke it.
Though stigmatised by association (with marijuana) ,  none of these products get you high or contain sufficient THC to be illegal.
Personally I found it worthwhile, (great for bike rides as legs don't tire).
I believe it can seem to stop working after a while - so a short break is sometimes required to resensitise

Edited by Gone home
  • Like 1

Eliza
17 hours ago, Gone home said:

You can also buy hemp tea from amazon or ebay ... nice with honey and lemon or if a smoker you can smoke it.
Though stigmatised by association (with marijuana) ,  none of these products get you high or contain sufficient THC to be illegal.

Thanks for all the tips! I'll check into the drops and tea. I want to avoid feeling high at all costs, it sounds like hemp might be an option for me.

Thanks again!

• Like 1