• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
DavidTheWitch

Banned from two gay forums for spam!

DavidTheWitch

Apparently Admins don't know the difference between a spammer and someone who is being funny! 

Miss Chief

I'm not sure you do either, given you posted this twice :P 

Eliza

We learn from our mistakes.

• Helpful 1

blacktiger911

why did you make this thread twice? spam much?

• Like 1

Primeape

Looks like you dont know the meaning of it either since you write a lot of pointless threads 

• Like 1

Nesf

The thing about spam is that what may or may not be considered spam is subjective in nature. So for me, a lot of the stuff on Facebook for example, those cute cat pictures or silly memes or status updates, things about sports or what I had for dinner or video games or TV programmes all come across as trivia to me and seem spammy, because they are nothing to do with my life and just don't interest me, but these same things form the basis of social communication for other people, so for them, they must be important. If you have been posting a lot of similar threads on the gay forum, especially if they are many, frequent, very similar and not directly related to the issues being discussed on the forum, the purpose of them not clear and with bad punctuation and grammar, then yes, some people are going to view these as spam. Still, this alone should not be reason to ban you from a forum.