• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
DavidTheWitch

The Psychopath the Nemesis of Aspies? Dr. Israel the Mangele who tortured Aspies!

DavidTheWitch

Dr. Matthew Israel was charge with destroying evidence to keep his horrific torture center open. He Lorded over Aspies being shocked for as simple reasons as inappropriate stemming. he was a monster who tortured other human beings. The UN condemned him as a anti-human criminal. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Rotenberg_Educational_Center

Is the Psychopath our Arch nemesis of the Aspie? And I mean all Psychopaths? Are they Genetically driven to prey on us and biologically evil?

Miss Chief
2 hours ago, DavidTheWitch said:

Is the Psychopath our Arch nemesis of the Aspie? And I mean all Psychopaths? Are they Genetically driven to prey on us and biologically evil?

No.

Also I'm not sure you know what a psychopath is, they certainly aren't evil, I would say we have more in common with them than with NT's basically their brains aren't wired properly and so they are incapable of feeling empathy, it's not their fault they are born that way (or in some extreme cases it is a result of extreme abuse), the vast majority of them not only try their best to fit in (much like us) they are also productive members of society who perform a necessary role within society, what is more while they don't feel empathy they do feel emotions and they do care what others think of them. Our (AS) brains also aren't wired properly, if anything we should be more understanding of their struggle.

Certainly they are clinical and logical and can make harsh but necessary decisions but as a society sometimes we need people who can do that, bankers, lawyers, CEO's, generals, intelligence work, even sometimes doctors, need to be able to make harsh decisions that might be upsetting to individuals but overall are necessary for the benefit of the many, psychopaths excel in these roles.

1 in 200 people have psychopathy and were you to get 100,000 psychopaths together and compare them to 100,000 NT's (100,000 is per capita)... the occurrence of violence criminal behaviour would be higher in the NT population... because psychopaths do care what other people think of them, it is important to them that they are looked up to and respected due to the fact they often have a heightened sense of superiority, if people think badly of them it makes them feel inferior and this bother them a lot, so they do their best to be perfect.

A big problem is that the word psychopath has come to be associated with a few notorious violent criminals, which is why the psychiatric field tends to diagnose people as sociopaths or even as antisocial personality disorder rather than labelling them as psychopaths given the taboo nature of that diagnosis, none the less all these conditions are one and the same from a psychiatric stand point.

Now I am not saying that they are always good people but being good or bad has nothing to do with their condition much like having AS doesn't stop someone being a racist or a neo-nazi (something that I would say is not very nice/good) :) 

I have posted a lot about this topic on this forum but for some reason I can no longer search topics going back that far to link it.

DavidTheWitch

I know what a Psychopath is. It is the opposite of an Aspie. Where we have high emotional empathy and no cognitive empathy they have no emotional empathy and high cognitive empathy. They are our opposites. Were we love people unconditionally they want to hurt people unconditionally. They are the wicked in the Bible and Koran who are the men who serve Satan. With what they have done to me I can never forgive them.

Miss Chief

99 times out of 100 they do not hurt people deliberately or get a kick out of it. They are not wicked and there was no such thing as a psychopath diagnosis when the Bible or Koran were written.

DavidTheWitch

First have you worked with Psychopaths cause I lived with them and watched them and interacted with them first hand. Second just because there was no diagnose does mean the Mystics of the day didn't know of the concept?

Miss Chief

It doesn't really surprise me that someone who quotes the bible/koran as evidence of anything also think they have the skill and knowledge to identify and diagnose conditions never mind understanding them in depth, when psychiatrists have to study for at least 8 years (in the US) and a minimum of 13 years (in the UK) before they can do so. 

But hey, the bible is always right, for example, it has Nephalem, I mean who's interested in; logic, facts, science, knowledge, progress, advancement, medicine and accumulated knowledge when you have nephalem? 

Psychiatrists clearly wasted all that time achieving an MD and a silly PhD, then working their arses of as residents... they should have just spent a week reading the bible and the koran (and cramming up on mysticism) and they'd be good to go :D. Of course none of us would have AS diagnoses if that were the case :)

And yes I have lived with one, I was in a relationship with one for several years.

DavidTheWitch

I do believe a lot of time the Bible is metaphorical. I do not believe actually giants roamed the Earth nor do I take genesis Literally. How when Jesus talks to the Pharisees and calls them, "The Children of Satan!: it does strike me that he seems to be saying in lay men's terms that they are Psychopaths?