• Announcements

• Willow

Welcome to the forum!   09/17/2017

Please come in from the rain and sit by the fire! We're happy you found us and hope you will feel at home here.  
Sign in to follow this  
blacktiger911

im struggling

blacktiger911

i have been struggling with the though of hurting myself. my mental state is slowly deteriorating and its making me want physical pain over emotional and i relish in the pain when i accidentally hurt myself. i have no partner anymore and tharapy is just to expensive for me and pill dont work. am i just broken? is it a sign? i want this all to stop SO bad. i get up at 4 in the morning work till 7 at night get home sleep do it all again and i just st and game on the weekends. thats not much of a life. im running out of things to keep me going and i cant afford with my bank account, my sanity, or my job to go to a ward.

• Sad 3

Heather

Maybe you should take a vacation, plan something fun for you.  Getting up at 4 am and not getting home by 7 pm sounds pretty awful and I would be tired from that too.  Even with less of a workload. And if you recently separated from your partner, I think it is more understandable you need a break and need to spend some time doing something you love. Remember you have choices. If you choose to play video games, enjoy that! Don't worry about if others might think it is not enough of a life.  But if you want to take a break, go for a walk, indulge in a good movie or a good book... try to relax and take time for yourself. If you feel you are working too much maybe you should ask if you could work a day less or a few hours less at least on some days.. Maybe you need to get help with your finances.. if you are working so much but still feel like you are not able to afford things, maybe you need to get some help/advice on that.  Take some time for yourself though, that is my advice.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1