Ben

The green ones.

Willow

IF (and it really seems rare) a green sweet is apple or watermelon, I will eat them - but usually they're some poor excuse for lime and I hate them :(

Ben

Green mentos are watermelon. Anyway, what's your beef with lime? Lime is the king of the citrus world. I used to do bar work, and i would eat 5 or 6 limes a night. I would have very acidic urine, but none the less tasty. (The limes, not the urine) Damn, that's the second post today, i've mentioned bodily fluid.

mary

I was always taking the green lollies (sweets) out as they were my favourite.  Back home there was none of this apple malarky though, just lime, lime, lime :)  Lime has to be one of my favourite flavours, although I'm not so fond of the lime cordial here, the one in Australia is gooood though :)

Ben
I was always taking the green lollies (sweets) out as they were my favourite.  Back home there was none of this apple malarky though, just lime, lime, lime :)  Lime has to be one of my favourite flavours, although I'm not so fond of the lime cordial here, the one in Australia is gooood though :)

Lime cordial is like battery acid. 

mary
Lime cordial is like battery acid. 

Have you tried the Australian stuff?  It's loooooovely.  It does look like coolant though!

iggy

I know nobody has posted in this thread for a while, but today I saw the new brand of skittles and I took a picture - the monstrosity!!

post-52-0-83474700-1361134011_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-63087300-1361134106_thumb.jpg

They mixed the flavours with the wrong colours!

Ben

Mars will do anything to make money. An yellow skittle that tastes like blackcurrant! So what. 

Willow
I know nobody has posted in this thread for a while, but today I saw the new brand of skittles and I took a picture - the monstrosity!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

They mixed the flavours with the wrong colours!

Ugh this would be awful :(

imir8atu

candy candy candy  i will eat almost any  candy  oh man i will eat most anything cept cheesee  i hate to wast food so if it not the best foods i like i will just bare it with a lot of mouth( i like to bitch)

Nesf

The green ones are my least favourite ones, along with yellow. I intensely dislike lemon and lime and avoid them like the plague. I also hate detergents that smell of lemon - I really don't understand why it's such a popular fragrance.  The darker the colour the better, starting with blackcurrent and blueberry.