Giggsy

Whats The Best Way To Meet Women?

joeleur

Dating site is a good start , but you have to learn to learn the rules of the ``Game``. Well reading about seduction like Robert Greene Books Seduction  and stuff likt THe Game by Neil strauss  and the 30 days challenge by Neil Strauss and Now I'm reading Thw pick up artist by Mystery. Most poeple that find it'S useless  but you start to understand that it'S just feelings stuff. Learn body language. It's begening to work for me.

I don't fell you have to tell on the fisrt date that you have asperger syndrme, if you are aware that you are different and you accept that'S has a part of your natural attribute, it'S really something women in gerneral like an honest men that's look fifferent and have no problem showing it. it'S ankward for her if it ankward for you. 

Peridot

If you go and play a "game" then that means there can be a loser. I look at it way more as people discovering each other. There are women out there right now who'd jump at the chance of being with you, dear reader. All that needs to happen is you and them running into each other.

It's really not that complicated ultimately.

Edited by Peridot

Peridot

I have met plenty of women, but I'm not sure how to get to a dating/girlfriend situation.

There's just the thing of establishing trust. Women need to see you. Get an idea of how, what and who you are. That's crucial I think. When someone approaches you, just be yourself. They'll then find out if you are what they are looking for...or not. It's out of your control if someone wants to be with you or not.