Ben

My new home.

Ben

I am retiring as a moderator on the other forum, and am now becoming sole property of asperclick. This place has way more potential, and i'm done moderating a bunch of over grown babies. 

I've been here 2 weeks, and there has not been one single argument. In 2 weeks over on asd uk, I've had to edit posts like there going out of fashion, I've locked 3 topics, and banned a member. 

I'm done, that's not what forums should be about. 

Time to have some fun me thinks........ 

FireWire
I am retiring as a moderator on the other forum, and am now becoming sole property of asperclick. This place has way more potential, and i'm done moderating a bunch of over grown babies. 

I've been here 2 weeks, and there has not been one single argument. In 2 weeks over on asd uk, I've had to edit posts like there going out of fashion, I've locked 3 topics, and banned a member. 

i've already moved in. so keep the place clean and tidy or i'll report you to the land lady :P

Willow

Yay! I mean...boo for ASD UK but..yay for us :D

We don't need a moderator at the moment - but you can have fun on here without that right? And when we do need one, I'm sure you'll be on the list of candidates, should you want to. :)

Ben
We don't need a moderator at the moment - but you can have fun on here without that right? 

Absolutely, right now, i just want to return to how i used to be back in the day, when i was with the likes of darkshine and lancslad. I was off the wall and bonkers, and have some fun stories to remember  

I'm hoping to return to my roots. I was an advocate of aspergers, as well as being an entertainer. That's what i'm all about, being serious when i have to be, but being fun for the most part. 

Asd uk is not the same it was 12 months ago. 

Anyway, yes of course i would help out with the moderation here, but i think you'll agree with me when i say, there's no rush. 

Ben

Thankyou, Thankyou. You are the real stars! *waves, and blows kisses to the crowd* (And not in a gay way) 

Willow
Anyway, yes of course i would help out with the moderation here, but i think you'll agree with me when i say, there's no rush. 

Yeah. I mean even though I insist on reading every single post...I'm still not over run with it. It needs to be a lot busier before I feel I can justify a helping hand XD

ALC

Same here, i was quite trumatised by some of the views on the other forum. Parents who basically admitted to hating their kid just because they had ASD. it was hard for me to read some of their posts. I'm so glad I found this one from Willow's Youtube videos. :D

Arthur

the

Same here, i was quite trumatised by some of the views on the other forum. Parents who basically admitted to hating their kid just because they had ASD. it was hard for me to read some of their posts. I'm so glad I found this one from Willow's Youtube videos. :D

Then this should be no parents forum then it gets out of hand from you said.