Ben

My new home.

Ben
Same here, i was quite trumatised by some of the views on the other forum. Parents who basically admitted to hating their kid just because they had ASD. it was hard for me to read some of their posts. I'm so glad I found this one from Willow's Youtube videos. :D

I saw your status over there. Haha, that forum is losing members by the second. It won't be long before kris and Lufty call it a day i don't think. What on gods green earth do they get out of it anyway? It's causing to much trouble. Things are really about to kick off over there, i predict that some issues will as far as the police.

Enough is enough, for the last few weeks it's been an assault, every member want's a piece of me. 3 words for that forum...... Suck my ****

ALC
I saw your status over there. Haha, that forum is losing members by the second. It won't be long before kris and Lufty call it a day i don't think.

Yeah, it's just a place for parents to complain about their children. Nothing helpful for me at all , It's too negative. I couldn't find a way to delete my profile so i'm just getting rid of all my infromation on it.

FireWire

i joined ASD UK about the sametime i joined this site, but i took one look at the site and realised it wasn't for me, it just seem's all over the place on there.

Willow

I still post over there every now and then but I feel like it'd be wrong for me to stop because I created my own.

Willow
I saw your status over there. Haha, that forum is losing members by the second. It won't be long before kris and Lufty call it a day i don't think. What on gods green earth do they get out of it anyway? It's causing to much trouble. Things are really about to kick off over there, i predict that some issues will as far as the police.

Enough is enough, for the last few weeks it's been an assault, every member want's a piece of me. 3 words for that forum...... Suck my ****

If you guys want to bring anyone over here from there that'd be nice :) I don't like to think that they're unhappy and you guys seem to prefer it here so they might too XD

spiderwoman0_2
Same here, i was quite trumatised by some of the views on the other forum. Parents who basically admitted to hating their kid just because they had ASD. it was hard for me to read some of their posts. I'm so glad I found this one from Willow's Youtube videos. :D

I think a lot of parents make mountains out of mole hills when it comes to their ASD kids and make things a lot more difficult for themselves.  They should learn to chill out and go with the flow and learn what makes their kids tick :)

spiderwoman0_2
the

Then this should be no parents forum then it gets out of hand from you said.

Of course you'll let me in...... :D  :wacko:

Willow
Of course you'll let me in...... :D  :wacko:

Well you are my Mother so I have no choice... :P

All parents are welcome but I think they will always be in the minority here due to the fact that our core members so far are people with and ASD.