Lilly Rose

New To This...say Hi?

Heather

Hi Lilly, welcome to Asperclick! :) I'm sure you'll find the community very friendly! I checked out your profile and realized your birthday is a few days off of mine (actually it looks like exactly 3 years and 3 days! haha see mine and you'll see!) I've never been to Australia but it sounds like a lovely place.  I hope you enjoy your time you spend on these forums, you seem very nice.

weebo

hello and welcome from me to :-) hope to chat some times.

Dakohi

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...hello
Mighty Boosh is awesome. :D

HalfFull

Welcome Lilly. I'm sure you didn't come here to discuss Australian TV but I used to love Neighbours and Home and Away.

Have you checked out the meet-up forum. Someone from Oz is looking for other Aspies living there, but for all I know they could live 1,000 miles from you. Can't remember. I'd love to visit Oz but sadly its probably to far from England for me.

luckydip

Hi Lily. I lived in Melbourne for 14 years and my daughter lives out there now. She is coming to the UK for a couple of weeks in September. Sorry off tangent. Welcome.

Lilly Rose

hi everybody I not very good with technology trying to fiurger it all out but thankyou so much to all your lovely replys

Dakohi

I have a question. :D How many pm's have you now received from this.

And I'm single to boys- hey heeeyyyy?? ahahahahahha jokes:-) but seriously- i am. lol