coffeebean

Taste And Texture

kara2689

I love hot sauce. It goes on like everything unless it already has good flavor. Unless it looks like snot Ill try just about everything. When I was little I didn't like crunchy foods. Except crackers. That was it. If it crunched too much I wouldn't eat it.

Nesf

I love hot sauce. It goes on like everything unless it already has good flavor. Unless it looks like snot Ill try just about everything. When I was little I didn't like crunchy foods. Except crackers. That was it. If it crunched too much I wouldn't eat it.

This reminds me of something that hasn't really got anything to do with food... I used to go with my mum to an automatic car wash, and they spray some really disgusting soap stuff that has exactly the same consistancy as snot, so it looked like the car was covered in snot. yuck!

Toran

This reminds me of something that hasn't really got anything to do with food... I used to go with my mum to an automatic car wash, and they spray some really disgusting soap stuff that has exactly the same consistancy as snot, so it looked like the car was covered in snot. yuck!

That sounds awful lol

Pinky and his brain

LOL, what a side track. Going from hot sauce to a car covered in snot. It nearly threw me out of my chair. hahahaha

Xmas

Oh I bet they must have used several boxes of Kleenex to wipe it off :D

kara2689

Getting side tracked is my life lol. I'm easily distracted lol

Toran

Getting side tracked is my life lol. I'm easily distracted lol

Sometimes I'm so focused I can't be distracted spend hours doing one thing.

Then others I can't because I'm distracted by something else crazy theatre extremes it's easy to get in to.

DominikaCupcake

There are some tastes that i can't tolerate. They make me wanna puke. Like butter or alcohol. I also don't like how some things feel in touch - like some kind of stones.

Toran

There are some tastes that i can't tolerate. They make me wanna puke. Like butter or alcohol. I also don't like how some things feel in touch - like some kind of stones.

I know the feeling there about feeling sick, when I was a child I was given gaggles and i couldn't stand those. I remember being told I had to eat them and was physically sick at the dinner table.

That should have been faggots lol