coffeebean

Taste And Texture

Nesf

Oh I bet they must have used several boxes of Kleenex to wipe it off :D

Lol you'd need pretty big Kleenex for that job! No, it was more like a gigantic brush that smeared it all over the car, and then a shower, followed by air blast to dry it off. It's a rather uncomfortable feeling seeing all the snot and phlegm coming at you while you're in the car.

Sometimes I'm so focused I can't be distracted spend hours doing one thing.

Then others I can't because I'm distracted by something else crazy theatre extremes it's easy to get in to.

Yep, If I'm interested in something I can stay focused for ages, but hate being interrupted. If I'm doing something I'm not interested in, it's the opposite, I get distracted and can't keep still. I often find it hard to stay focused on films, for example.

There are some tastes that i can't tolerate. They make me wanna puke. Like butter or alcohol. I also don't like how some things feel in touch - like some kind of stones.

I hate butter, too, and I have problems in the UK with this because they have all their vegetables smeared with butter. I'm a bit paranoid about butter ever since, as a kid, I started noticing how when I bit into a slice of toast with butter on it, the butter had been squeezed between my teeth to make horrible shapes on the toast. For some reason, this really grossed me out, but try explaining that to my folks.

kara2689

I know the feeling there about feeling sick, when I was a child I was given gaggles and i couldn't stand those. I remember being told I had to eat them and was physically sick at the dinner table.

That should have been faggots lol

What is this food? Lol. Just curious

aspiesw

Alcohol is very confusing, because it just looks like any non-alcoholic drink, but then you drink it, and it tastes horrible, when I think about it, I don't even like alcohol

kara2689

Alcohol is very confusing, because it just looks like any non-alcoholic drink, but then you drink it, and it tastes horrible, when I think about it, I don't even like alcohol

I really like alcohol lol. Beer, wine.....i don't drink to get drunk more of I like to try flavors and especially with food. I don't like red wine or many dark beers though. To much for me lol.

BU9 Nano

I am willing to eat most things but yams, garbanzo beans and a few other things like that are revolting.

Babadakad

I used to drink alcohol on social occasions to get a bit more laid-back and somehow I started to like the taste of rum, but other than that it's all disgusting in my opinion and I really do not like the side effects

Toran

I used to drink alcohol on social occasions to get a bit more laid-back and somehow I started to like the taste of rum, but other than that it's all disgusting in my opinion and I really do not like the side effects

Hangovers are certainly not pleasant but I don't suffer with them because I don't drink any more one of my better decisions.

Nesf

I like to drink wine or beer with my meal but not in huge quantities. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a drink as long as you do it responsibly. I don't think it helps me to socialize though, if anything it makes me more morose and withdrawn.

DominikaCupcake

I used to drink on social occasions too, but it wasn't really my choice. I just though that if others do it then it means that it's a normal thing to do and i have to be like others (it was before i found out i have Aspergers). But honestly, i never liked it. I always almost puked when i was drinking (and i drinked ony a little, but i was forcing myself). I hated side effects too. After few gulps of alcohol i already stared to have headaches and i had to stop. Unfortunately now i understand that i don't have to do things i don't like. Thank God.

kara2689

I like to drink wine or beer with my meal but not in huge quantities. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a drink as long as you do it responsibly. I don't think it helps me to socialize though, if anything it makes me more morose and withdrawn.

I only drink a few at the most. Been so intoxicated I was hungover for 2 days. Don't want to do that again!! I think it helps me relax a little and able to talk more. I break out of my shell a little bit.