Alex

Music

Alex

So what music are you guys into?

I listen to alot of rock and heavy metal, but my music taste is very varied. The bands I listen to the most would have to be Led Zeppelin and Tenacious D, but Willow's videos introduced me to Evanescence and now I listen to them quite alot! :D But as I said, I like alot of different genres, including epic trailer music (Two Steps From Hell etc.), Jazz and also some electronic music.

specialstar

Mine are varied. I like Pink Floyd/Queen, to Pop, Country music.  I love Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift, Cheryl Cole. I like old music too like bonnie tyler etc

Willow

hehe, so I guess it's obvious I like Evanescence. But honestly, I listen to such a varied bunch of genres, it's hard to pin down my favourite. I love Evanescence, Nickelback, Lady Antelbellum, Taylor Swift, Halestorm...I guess mostly rock and country. :) I do like pop but only the odd song, not all songs by a certain artist.

FireWire

I Like Hip-Hop and Trance, My Fiance listens to Evanescence and System of a down, their ok but i can only listen to them for so long before i have to put my headphones on and switch my music on lol.

Jeff

I'm a metal head through and through some of my fav. Bands at the moment are: cannibal corpse, epica, eluviete, mayhem, Amon Amarth, kamelott, The Agonist, and kittie

Anon

Love the Beatles! And Take That... and Coldplay, although the songs are pretty depressing..

Willow
Love the Beatles! And Take That... and Coldplay, although the songs are pretty depressing..

Sometimes sad songs are the easiest to listen to :)

Heather

I like music, but my taste is varied.  I can listen to basically anything.  Though sometimes I just tune it out and listen to my own thoughts (happens often in a car).  I like to listen to music with my boyfriend.  He took a partial degree in music before having to drop out due to family issues, and worked on starting up a record company with a few other guys, but they didn't treat him well so he left.  Anyways, so that left him with a love of many songs and strong interest in music, and he has a good ear for music. :)  He likes country and rock mostly.  Though he also listens and likes to make rap beats, he learned how from the guys at the record label.  He doesn't go as fast, he mostly uses music and singing as a way to express himself and calm him down when he's frustrated or upset at something.  We mostly listen to rock and country though.  I like listening to Taylor Swift sometimes when I'm in a girly sort of mood. :)  We listen to Coldplay and Simple Plan sometimes.  There are so many different artists, I don't even know the artist half the time, he just plays me songs.  It's great because I like almost everything! :) 

Whoknows
Sometimes sad songs are the easiest to listen to :)

That's scary.