Alex

Music

Nesf

Thank you :)

Another artist you might like is Vangelis. This is probably his most famous piece, but he has a large discography, and has written the scores for a number of movies besides Chariots of Fire.

The Boat Captain

I absolutely love prog rock. My favorite bands include Yes, Genesis, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Blue Mammoth, Gentle Giant, Ayreon and Hawkwind.

Alex

I absolutely love prog rock. My favorite bands include Yes, Genesis, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Blue Mammoth, Gentle Giant, Ayreon and Hawkwind.

Yay! A fellow proghead!

I know we have a few others here who are also into prog  :D

Nesf

Ditto that! I love prog rock. I like the Artists you mention, though not so familiar with Blue Mammoth. I also like Rush, Jethro Tull, Camel, Eloy, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, and lots of more obscure stuff. I particularly like prog Folk. Here's my Last.fm profile page, which gives and overview of what I'm listening to http://www.last.fm/user/cag71

There's also a prog rock thread http://asperclick.com/topic/4326-prog-the-greatest-music-in-human-history-thus-far/?hl=prog

Yay! A fellow proghead!

I know we have a few others here who are also into prog  :D

Yay!!!! The more the merrier!! :D

lifeis

love Pink Floyd and lots of different types of music, listening to this at the moment:

Edited by lifeis

Alex

I am losing myself in some recently bought CD's, as well as David Maxim Micic's new release 'ECO'.  :)

If you like a strangely satisfying blend of progressive metal and electronic, among other things, then check out this song from the new EP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvExkhty7Aw

The full album can be streamed here on youtube:

P.S. That's also where I got my current avatar from  B)

dayhawk68

Lee Hongki's new Japanese single "Monologue"

Sorry, but official English lyrics aren't out yet. But the song is about heartache basically. I'm not personally going through a break up or anything at the moment, but this song (from what I can sorta translate from) hits home in just how I relate to the artist and his mindset. Also, great song for stories. Hope you enjoy!

Tylermc

I can't wait for the new

Coldplay album

I love there new

Song

Adventure of a

Lifetime