Alex

Music

enchantressnine

Listening to vocal trance station on Digitally Imported. It's one of my staples. Usually this or progressive house station on Pandora when I'm at work. ^_^

PandaPrincess

I think that this song is very catchy and uplifting.  I listened to it when it first came out, but now I'm listening to it again :).

Tylermc

I love the drums beats too any guns and roses song I can't 

wait too see them live in concert on the 24th of August ?

Ace

Don't know how many other people will like this music but for whatever reason I have been really into this type music lately. Its kinda deep/chill electronic if I could describe it (which I feel isn't that close a description of it). Honestly it was a coincidence that a lot of these songs have lyrics that fit so well with me, and possibly others on this forum. One doesn't have lyrics at all. War Zone has explicit language so be warned.

ooh cool the link allows you to play from soundcloud through asperclick. nice feature 

Aspergolfer

Has anyone heard "God Only Knows" by For King And Country?

Ace

@Aspergolfer just listened to it. I really liked it actually. Had a very strong message, especially watching the video with it

Aspergolfer

I can relate to the girl in the video.

Ace
6 hours ago, Aspergolfer said:

I can relate to the girl in the video.

Just know that everything will come to pass eventually. There are people that love you, they just show it different than we would. Hopefully you have someone like in the second part of the video who would come after you in a situation like that. 

Sometimes I will listen to sad music to amplify the sad moments in my life. I feel like it really helps me get through them rather than dwell on it. Like for example this song

Kinda repetitive at the beginning but when the male vocals start it really hits me

Aspergolfer

I know that in Christ I have eternal life. One day, my Savior is going to split the sky and return in great power and glory. Whether alive or dead, that is my blessed hope. "For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain will not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend with a shout, the voice of the archangel and the trump of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17