Alex

Music

Alex
I'm a metal head through and through some of my fav. Bands at the moment are: cannibal corpse, epica, eluviete, mayhem, Amon Amarth, kamelott, The Agonist, and kittie

Rock on dude! \m/

Alex

It's great to hear everyone's taste in music, and it seems alot of us listen to some of the same artists/bands  :P

Ben

As annoying as the answer is, i like everything. I tend to favor metal, and rock, but i'm all for a bit of trance. I also love western music. espeshilly: 

Mr Conway Twitty, 

Heather
As annoying as the answer is, i like everything. I tend to favor metal, and rock, but i'm all for a bit of trance. I also love western music. espeshilly: 

Mr Conway Twitty, 

Nice, I like it!  But then again, as I said above... I also like basically everything!

StormCrow

I like all kinds of music, Classical, Rock, Celtic, Trance, Gothic, Power Metal, Bluegrass, Folk, Blues

My fav. bands now are U2, Greenday, HIM, Ladytron, Foo Fighters, Flogging Molly, and I'm probably misssing some.

Guest Chris

Back in my younger teenage years I was into all kinds of metal.

Now? Metal, country, pop, etc. :) My music library must look pretty weird to most people.

In Flames one minute, Lady Antebellum the next. :D

Alex

Mr Conway Twitty, 

I know that alot of people joke about this guy, but his music is actually not too bad :D Lol

Arthur

Music ,John Standford,Boards of Canada,Hanz Zimmer ,Ludovico Einaudi ,Kenji Kawai, philip glass...

Willow

Music ,John Standford,Boards of Canada,Hanz Zimmer ,Ludovico Einaudi ,Kenji Kawai, philip glass...

Wow, I totally forgot to mention Hans Zimmer! I love his music. We have the soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception and Batman in our car (and our car has a Bose sound system...ah thank you very much!) :P