Alex

Music

iggy

I prefer film and game soundtracks over normal music. Coldplay, paramore, the less shouty evanescence and nickelback are what I listen to if my music isn't an option.

Stressmonster

Aha. So there was already a thread called music... Doh! :P

Alex
I prefer film and game soundtracks over normal music. Coldplay, paramore, the less shouty evanescence and nickelback are what I listen to if my music isn't an option.

Do you like Two Steps From Hell, E.S. Posthumus, Immediate Music, X-Ray Dog etc. etc.? :)

iggy
Do you like Two Steps From Hell, E.S. Posthumus, Immediate Music, X-Ray Dog etc. etc.? :)

I like all of those except I've never listened to X-ray Dog. Recently my favourites have beensoundtracks from xenoblade, inception and Doctor Who.  :D

Also those who mentioned Ludovico Einaudi - check out Helen Jane Long. 

Alex
I like all of those except I've never listened to X-ray Dog. Recently my favourites have beensoundtracks from xenoblade, inception and Doctor Who.  :D

Also those who mentioned Ludovico Einaudi - check out Helen Jane Long. 

X-Ray Dog don't sell their music to the public, they sell it to movies etc. Also, there aren't many X-Ray Dog songs on youtube unfortunately, but you can find a couple :) There's a video on youtube with the full "Beast Break" album...Might wanna check that out if you like epic choir/heavy metal music :D

Whoknows

Let's say I like every genre in some regard, except for one.