aspiesw

What Helps Calm You Down?

Nedarb

Music, usually something aggressive. Taking a walk into the forest or creek by our house. Walking down to the river (also by our house) and just sit on the rocks, listening to nature

kara2689

Music, usually something aggressive. Taking a walk into the forest or creek by our house. Walking down to the river (also by our house) and just sit on the rocks, listening to nature

This is why I don't like winter time....I can't take walks on the beautiful farm I live on!! Some body said they liked sliding rocks in thier hands and listening to the noise. I like that too. I like the sound of small rocks clanking together lol.

Toran

This is why I don't like winter time....I can't take walks on the beautiful farm I live on!! Some body said they liked sliding rocks in thier hands and listening to the noise. I like that too. I like the sound of small rocks clanking together lol.

There is so much beauty in winter as well, its natures cycle representing death and then rebirth when spring arrives. It gives us an oppertunity to help wildlife when resources are scarce and see the unseen things when summer is here.

Its an oppertunity not to be missed.

Frankie

Going for a walk always works for me because I get distracted with what's going on around me  :)

aspiesw

A few things,

Josh - unless he upset me.

My dog. Always

Tickles (soft touch)

People playing with my hair

Ripping things like shredding stuff I guess

Punching stuff (don't really anymore)

Driving

Fiddling

Music (not always though)

Twiddling my hair

Loads if stuff but for different things!

I've not actually realised it till now, but driving calms me down too, unless some idiot cuts me off, then I get annoyed, xD

Saveyourscissors

I've not actually realised it till now, but driving calms me down too, unless some idiot cuts me off, then I get annoyed, xD

Hehe, It calms me down loads, but I get major road rage too!! I hate bad drivers!!!

Frankie

Hehe, It calms me down loads, but I get major road rage too!! I hate bad drivers!!!

I miss driving but I don't need a car on this treasure island, has a good bus service, I got my bus pass & it costs nothing  :D

kara2689

There is so much beauty in winter as well, its natures cycle representing death and then rebirth when spring arrives. It gives us an oppertunity to help wildlife when resources are scarce and see the unseen things when summer is here.

Its an oppertunity not to be missed.

Yeah I know winter has a purpose but Most of my hobbies are outside or just being outside. Kids also get very hyper being cooped up. They do go outside in winter but not a lot. I guess if I have other things to focus on during winter it's not so bad.

I really like driving also to relax. I have plenty of back country roads.

aspiesw

My instructor has to calm me down sometimes, I get that angry over drivers - qualified drivers! I drive better than some of them  :lol:

Pinky and his brain

Funny how several of you feel relaxed by driving. Driving (alone) is probably the only place and time I feel calm and relaxed. Maybe driving is a special aspie thing. :)