aspiesw

What Helps Calm You Down?

epiphanycakes

I ether play and rpg like oblivion  the music always makes me sleepy , or if im annoyed or pissed of a fps or soundtracks of films and games. but sometimes a good walk at night when its raining or early in the morning helps. :)

Joshua2811

what makes me calm

is my punching bag and listening to music but it was trampoline which always kept me calm

dandelion

Daydream to forget and my plaid silk.... hm... good... ^_^

Alla

Listening to the woods at night, and stargazing. 

NatalieF

Knitting. Playing with blu-tac. Playing World of Warcraft or DiabloIII on my mac. Listening to podcasts while knitting. Sleeping with earplugs in under enough of a weight of duvets and blankets to feel secure and warm whilst also not feeling too hot.

I ether play and rpg like oblivion  the music always makes me sleepy , or if im annoyed or pissed of a fps or soundtracks of films and games. but sometimes a good walk at night when its raining or early in the morning helps. :)

I really miss being able to go out walking at night. I have multiple sclerosis and with my particular subset of symptoms that is no longer practical or safe. Instead I tend to go walking/flying in World of Warcraft which has such beautiful scenery.

PandaPrincess

Swinging on the porch swing and listening to my i-pod.

Tylermc

Listing too the waves at the beach, music video games drawing my fave tv show watching my fave soccer team play on tv and also watching some willow hope videos my dog and watching my fave tv show and movie on netflix as well

And speding time with my mum and dad and also I like too workout and also watch my fave soccer team play on tv Manchester United

InsomniaDreams

I've always suffered with my nerves. The chord was wrapped around my neck when I was born, plus my mother is a nervous person too. Also I was the first born so my parents fretted over everything. To be honest I don't think I'm ever truly calm. My body is so used to being tense. My jaw for example is always shut tense. My mind is so used to being busy. If it wasn't for music I wouldn't be here. It doesn't relax me but it takes my mind off to better places.

brookeloveslotr

I don't know if they necessarily calm me down, but I take more of a liking to fictional characters than NT people (I still love my family, I just mean people who cause all kinds of problems or who are arrogant.) I don't know why, but when a fictional character does it , it balances out, fictional characters just seem to be more cool and have more class. This may be an aspie trait, but.... there you go.