Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrbitalResonance

Taxes

OrbitalResonance

Anyone else doing theirs? I got my W-2 and am going to process it on the 15th of Feb with my 1040Ez. This is my first time paying taxes because of my job. I understand most people here are from the UK or other countries, what is filing like there?

Heather

My dad takes care of it for me and the rest of my family.. he goes to a certain accountant he's gone to for years I think.. I think the form we have to get from our work or university here for tax purposes is called a "T4" or something.  My work mails it out now.. and when you go to university, you have to get a T4 or something from that too.. I don't know if it's all called "T4" but I've heard that term a lot.  Anyways, I don't worry about it much now because my dad takes care of it.. probably when I have to do my own one day, I'll also go to an accountant or something.. I don't want to mess up anything on it.

Andy

I hope to when I start to fly under the radar as I know from many who have complied their ideas don't last when they have to pay out for nothing, because one has to face it, what do you get for your compliance.

Willow

Not only am I not in the USA - but I don't work or handle the finances. I sort out the paperwork for our business but that's about it - and by paperwork I mean receipts/invoices etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.