Sign in to follow this  
Sofi

'borderline Paranoid Schizophrenia' And 'schizotypal'

Sofi

Yes, for a couple of hours on my birthday.

Sofi

Yes I can talk to my mum on Skype if i want but i dont care for webcam. I dont even care for talking to my mum at all its just being athome on my birthday

Nesf

i'm upset I've just had an argument. i can't go home on my birthday I'm too ill :( :( :( UNFAIR. CRUEL

:(

Sofi

:(

It's okay you didn't need to put a sad face, I shouldn't have been so harsh  as always. I understand I'll just probably be a bit annoyed on my birthday, I guess I'll just try to forget about it as much as possible on the day.

Well I feel a bit better today because I have been reading a lot about this established diagnosis and about my new medication because I think I needed to know more about it I don't like not knowing about things. It explains a lot about me and I've probably had this for a lot longer than I realise because it comes in episodes and can be fine for months then it comes and goes, it says it is incurable and chronic though which is scary but I just have to learn to live with it when find the right mix of medication, medication is essential for this. I know I'll be okay, to cope with it, but it is just hard right now. I will 'get there'.

Nesf

It's okay you didn't need to put a sad face, I shouldn't have been so harsh  as always. I understand I'll just probably be a bit annoyed on my birthday, I guess I'll just try to forget about it as much as possible on the day.

Well I feel a bit better today because I have been reading a lot about this established diagnosis and about my new medication because I think I needed to know more about it I don't like not knowing about things. It explains a lot about me and I've probably had this for a lot longer than I realise because it comes in episodes and can be fine for months then it comes and goes, it says it is incurable and chronic though which is scary but I just have to learn to live with it when find the right mix of medication, medication is essential for this. I know I'll be okay, to cope with it, but it is just hard right now. I will 'get there'.

The important thing is that it's been recognised, because with recognition comes treatment, awareness and, i hope, more understanding. It's difficult to live with, but hopefully the medication will help. Also, when it comes round, I think you should prepare yourself for the time of the  month thing you mentioned on the other thread, because that seems to affect you quite badly. How are you doing with the new medication? Is it helping you to sleep?

Xmas

i'm upset I've just had an argument. i can't go home on my birthday I'm too ill :( :( :( UNFAIR. CRUEL

Sorry to hear about this Sofi. I know nothing is going to compare with being at home, but would you be able to get some time to yourself to do your own thing where you are, e.g. watch some of your favourite movies in peace?

Sofi

The important thing is that it's been recognised, because with recognition comes treatment, awareness and, i hope, more understanding. It's difficult to live with, but hopefully the medication will help. Also, when it comes round, I think you should prepare yourself for the time of the  month thing you mentioned on the other thread, because that seems to affect you quite badly. How are you doing with the new medication? Is it helping you to sleep?

I'm hopeful about the Olanzapine but I can't say I noticed a huge difference yet but it's going to be increased dose every night for the next few days until 10mg I think. So, just unfortunate my birthday falls around now while we see how it goes. 

Yes, I might get another pill for my period for the mood. I know it affects me badly okay. It's annoyed me today again because I thought it well over but it's not! 

Sorry to hear about this Sofi. I know nothing is going to compare with being at home, but would you be able to get some time to yourself to do your own thing where you are, e.g. watch some of your favourite movies in peace?

Yes I'm sure I'll have time to myself on that day because it's a Sunday anyway so I won't have any planned appointments or groups. I'll just say I want to be on my own and then my mum will be here. I'll be thinking about your birthday too  :) It's a good date 

Sofi

I am so spaced out on this medication and so tired and feeling poorly all the time I just want to sleep. I hope this goes away soon apart from that I feel calmer