Sign in to follow this  
Sofi

'borderline Paranoid Schizophrenia' And 'schizotypal'

Nesf

I am so spaced out on this medication and so tired and feeling poorly all the time I just want to sleep. I hope this goes away soon apart from that I feel calmer

This reminds me of my experience of Mirtozapine... I was told that these side affects last about a week, and then subside, but I literally couldn't function, and since i was living on my own at that time, I had to stop it. I feel that he shouldn't have prescribed me such medication when there was no way of checking up on me.

Sofi

This reminds me of my experience of Mirtozapine... I was told that these side affects last about a week, and then subside, but I literally couldn't function, and since i was living on my own at that time, I had to stop it. I feel that he shouldn't have prescribed me such medication when there was no way of checking up on me.

Oh Okay a week Yes  my psychiatrist told me I will feel better soon  but they can check up on me here on it that's why I'm here on it. My eyes and limbs hurt the most I can't keep my eyes open right now I'vet felt this all day 

Sofi

I had a very bad night and the doctor came into my room this morning i was scared. Im in trouble for making mistakes. Ill just have to carry on try harder. I am back in bed now

Sofi

My psychiatrist is doing a genetic investigation today over the phone about schizophrenia because there's someone else in my family - not immediate family - who had/has severe schizophrenia. I heard some of the phone call. If it's the same kind of thing then it's genetic with me.

Kuribo [old account]

What happened Sofi?

Sofi

What happened Sofi?

Nothing actually happened, there's been some changes to my schedule and my belongings that's all, I just really struggle to cope sometimes   :( I'll be okay though, I'll have to be.