Sign in to follow this  
Sofi

'borderline Paranoid Schizophrenia' And 'schizotypal'

ASDCommunity

You are on the right track but it will take time. People here like you. You have friends here. 

Sofi

You are on the right track but it will take time. People here like you. You have friends here. 

Thank you very much

BU9 Nano

Yes, I know right now I am waiting for the right mix of medication for me and chemicals in my brain, it seems it has not been found yet and right now this cominbation has only been making me feel worse with suicide. Right now, I am taking olanzapine 10mg, fluoxetine 20mg, risperidone 2.5mg, metformin 2mg, zopiclone 5mg - also calcium tablets. That has been changed only yesterday though, last week I was taking less dose fluoxetine. Maybe I'll feel better. I used to want to get better but now I am just starting to think again, I don't even know if I want to get better or care anymore, but maybe that is just the side effects. It is just making me feel spaced out and physically restless I keep pacing. 

That sounds rough. I hope you get it sorted out Sofi.

Sofi

I just fond out I am having potential psychotic episode again  almost at the same time of the year I am hallucinating so bear with me

The Id

Hang in there Sofi. Thinking happy thought for you from the other side of the world.