specialstar

What are your hobbies

Andy
I'm surprised there isn't more complaints about the other meats, like pork traces they found. I'm pretty sure that there's a religion where pork shouldn't be consumed, so those people are probably quite angry/sad because they thought it was beef not pork....

I bet they have found it but they would never say; human dna for as is being proved meat just looks like meat without dna testing

Ben
I bet they have found it but they would never say; human dna for as is being proved meat just looks like meat without dna testing

It's muscle tissue as far as I'm concerned. If it's there, I'll eat it. One meat I particularly want to try is tarantula. I saw a tribe on TV cooking it on an open log fire, and It looked right up my street. 

Kolo
I have hobbies that I seem to cycle through as obsessions. It goes something like:

Web/Software development -> 3d modelling -> World of Warcraft -> business -> fitness. Rinse and repeat. :P

Do yourself and Willow still play WoW? If so what did you think of the Mists Of Pandaria expansion?

Andy
It's muscle tissue as far as I'm concerned. If it's there, I'll eat it. One meat I particularly want to try is tarantula. I saw a tribe on TV cooking it on an open log fire, and It looked right up my street. 

You will have to eat a lot of them to get anything useful.

But me and muscle tissue, I really struggle to gain muscle no matter what I do, this vexed me for years as I am very weak, but now I know why, it is that genetic thing, I am not programmed to gain muscle above and beyond what I need, where if I were to indulge, most of what occurs is fat which I don't want and so my scant diet keeps either off as I have always had blood circulation issues and I am not particularly active through lack of energy and muscle.

I was never a sportsman except at school where I held the Javelin and high jump record without even trying, my unusual height where I was the tallest in the school helped with that.

Willow
Do yourself and Willow still play WoW? If so what did you think of the Mists Of Pandaria expansion?

I've played it a little since it came out and I was just thrilled that there's lots of Panda's running around now - but that's just because I love pandas :D I haven't actually got the expansion though, but I've watched Chris play it and it looks really good. I don't play seriously though so you'll just get nooby answers from me regarding any WoW questions you ask XD Neither of us have played for a couple of months. And when I play, I usually just do world events and exploration achievements. 

Kolo
I've played it a little since it came out and I was just thrilled that there's lots of Panda's running around now - but that's just because I love pandas :D I haven't actually got the expansion though, but I've watched Chris play it and it looks really good. I don't play seriously though so you'll just get nooby answers from me regarding any WoW questions you ask XD Neither of us have played for a couple of months. And when I play, I usually just do world events and exploration achievements. 

I have yet to play the expansion but do approve of getting to see pandas everywhere :) The Mists Of Pandaria seems to have got bad reviews and quite a few players unsubscribed because of it :wacko:

Catman2018

• Database and Database Design

Video games 

Listening to music

Writing

Computer Security

Walking

Edited by MCXV

aspiesw

Football, fashion, shopping, trains, music, eating out, travelling... There's probably more, but they're the main ones

Catman2018

Wilow I have never played LOL or WOW.  I also like get achievements as well they are fun to get.   Is it good? Plus, Willow I have never played StarCraft either.  

Another hobbies is having my four database journals for databases such as db design, new sql, no sql, and relationship design.  Like on my profile about databases.  I sometimes practice joins. I also practice SQL language such as Select, From, and Where.  Or create database command.  Or relationship such as one-to-one, many-to-many, or one-to-many.  To resolve a many-to-many relationships, you need a third db table called an intersection table, or a junction table to resolve many-to-many relationships.  I also use sub queries, multiple table queries, and single-table queries. To be honest multiple-table is my weakness.  I will improve on it.  

Edited by MCXV