Alex

The Happy Thread

Alex

Hello and welcome to The Happy Thread! :)

I had this idea to make a thread where members are free to post anything they want, as long as it is something positive.

So, consider this your sanctuary, free of negativity and all bad things. Hopefully, if you are having a bad day or you are just feeling a bit moody, you can drop by this thread and maybe it will put a smile on your face, or even better, make you laugh hysterically :D

In here, you are free to post anything, as long as it is not:

Anything negative, grudges, insults, bashing, flaming, trolling.... You get the idea... And please, for the love of god, no debates!

What I do want to see is:

Love, happiness, nice comments, videos, songs, poetry, jokes, links, pictures, funny remarks, shenanigans, stories, kindness to eachother, what you had for dinner last night... Anything positive! Spread the love and kindness!

---------------------------

To start off this thread, here is a cooking video by a really nice guy called "The One Pot Chef"

Man, this guy seems so happy in every video I see with him! And the food! Yum!

And I hope you are all having a great day/evening/afternoon/morning, or any other possible time of day, no matter where you are in the world! :) 

Toran

That sounds a brilliant idea.

I've had a lovely day, I've been arranging my return to work as my adaptions have been agreed. I'm very pleased I still have a job and feel I still have a lot to contribute.

Kuribo [old account]

I am very happy right now. I only have seven months left of full-time high school attendance! :D

Alex

I've had a lovely day, I've been arranging my return to work as my adaptions have been agreed. I'm very pleased I still have a job and feel I still have a lot to contribute.

That's really good to hear, Terry! :D

I am very happy right now. I only have seven months left of full-time high school attendance! :D

I am so happy for you Kuribo! It's awesome to hear that things are starting to work out again :) I wish you all the best!

HenryVIII

I'm happy today because it's Friday and tomorrow is Saturday and I love Saturdays !!!

Sofi

Thank you, Alex  :) 

I'm happy because I have the best help and happy with my friends. I'm happy with what I accomplished yesterday. I have been learning a lot of Greek and doing a lot of colouring in which makes me happy.

Also, this makes me very happy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510319/Moment-Britains-baby-koala-VERY-reluctant-public-debut.html

Nesf

Thank you, Alex  :) 

I'm happy because I have the best help and happy with my friends. I'm happy with what I accomplished yesterday. I have been learning a lot of Greek and doing a lot of colouring in which makes me happy.

Also, this makes me very happy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510319/Moment-Britains-baby-koala-VERY-reluctant-public-debut.html

...And I'm very happy that you are making progress with Greek. Soon we'll be writing to each other in Greek instead of English :D

Excellent news! :D

the strangest man

Wonderful idea, an attitude of gratitude.

The suns shining, talked to someone new this morning who maybe able to introduce me to someone else who might be useful. The wife's away for the weekend, so ..... Curry, beer, and infinite Star Trek on Netflix obviously after I've done the vacuuming, washed the dishes, ... :-)