Alex

The Happy Thread

ASDCommunity

I picked up my daughter from the cinema after work and shouted them yogurts at Yogurtland with her friends. They carried on about how terrifying Insidious 2 was. Apparently they think I am a cool parent. Apparently ALL her friends think so. So there you go, a cool parent of a teenager, who would have thought there was such a beast?

Went home and picked up my son and  went shopping and had a healthy alternative takeout fruit salad and caesar salad and a salad sandwich between us. Caught up with things with them. They are enjoying school and their grades are good. They are growing into nice adults and I like that. 

Got dvds to watch. I know I can download for free but can not bring myself to do so. It only costs $20-$25 a fortnight so...meh.

They are in bed now and I am having Friday night drinks and about to watch a dvd. Work was good today and none too stressful. Life is pretty good.

Willow

I picked up my daughter from the cinema after work and shouted them yogurts at Yogurtland with her friends. They carried on about how terrifying Insidious 2 was. Apparently they think I am a cool parent. Apparently ALL her friends think so. So there you go, a cool parent of a teenager, who would have thought there was such a beast?

Went home and picked up my son and  went shopping and had a healthy alternative takeout fruit salad and caesar salad and a salad sandwich between us. Caught up with things with them. They are enjoying school and their grades are good. They are growing into nice adults and I like that. 

Got dvds to watch. I know I can download for free but can not bring myself to do so. It only costs $20-$25 a fortnight so...meh.

They are in bed now and I am having Friday night drinks and about to watch a dvd. Work was good today and none too stressful. Life is pretty good.

Sounds great, you must be so proud :)

Hehe my friends always thought my mum was cool when I was a teenager.

Alex

Thank you everyone, for all the lovely posts! I can already feel that I am getting really happy from all this, and you know that happiness is contagious!

I did not expect this many posts already, so I am very pleased :)

I will walk down to the local supermarket now, to get some food for tonight. And I will put some music in my ears and make a nice trip out of it :)

Oh and one last thing before I go!

Enjoy!

Willow

Ooh I just thought of something happy. Me and Chris are buying our first Christmas tree tonight. Its only a fake one, but before now we've just used small ones which I already had. So we've picked out a big one and its very pretty and I'm very excited :)

Toran

Ooh I just thought of something happy. Me and Chris are buying our first Christmas tree tonight. Its only a fake one, but before now we've just used small ones which I already had. So we've picked out a big one and its very pretty and I'm very excited :)

That's exciting and the decorations going up as well.

I'm going up into the loft Saturday or Sunday to get our decorations down and if Sara has anything to say about it will be decorating as well she loves Christmas.

ASDCommunity

1379228_525090297583350_985928469_n.png

1459264_652914634760126_1477699934_n.jpg

Laughed my head off

Edited by ASDCommunity

spiderwoman0_2

Ooo I love this thread.  I'm happy today because I didn't have to walk Harry to school because he had an inset day.......yay :D

Dakohi

I'm happy because I got new oil pastelsz since mine dieded \^o^/

Pinky and his brain

Don't know if this fits in here, but these guys crack me up so bad everytime I watch one of their videos. They use bugs and glitches in computer games to make funny videos. Just the way they are laughing is hilarious and contagious.

This one is about Star Trek.