Alex

The Happy Thread

Megsmum

I've had a lovely afternoon walking the dogs in the woods with my girls and my sister. It was cold and very muddy but the sun was shining and it felt good to be outside :). We are watching a film now (Love Actually) and I'm starting to get a bit of Christmas spirit which will please Megan as she LOVES Christmas. Best of all, my sister fed us all earlier so I don't have to cook this evening :D  :D  :D 

Alex

This is a 1 liter can of beer that I had the other day. It was pretty good actually. Of course I didn't drink it on my own though, I shared it :) It only costed like 20 kroner which is what? 2,2 pounds or so...

3f72e174-6248-4553-a553-97505c2fcbc5_zps

Anybody else in here that likes beer?

Edit: I've resized it.

Edited by Alex

Nesf

^^ Yes, I like beer, I don't drink it very often though. Here the most popular brands are Heineken and Amstel, but I don't like them so much, I prefer a good Czech pilsner when I can find it.

Alex

^^ Yes, I like beer, I don't drink it very often though. Here the most popular brands are Heineken and Amstel, but I don't like them so much, I prefer a good Czech pilsner when I can find it.

Yeah, Czech pilsners are very good. I often look for them in the supermarket if I feel like having a beer. Other than that, I do like the one we have called Royal 'English Ale' which is also a Danish beer, I believe.

Xmas

I like a good draught bitter that takes ages to settle. I'm not so keen on the wait, but the drinking experience is beautiful.

aspiesw

Christmas is coming! That's something to be happy about. More hours at work, spending quality time with family and friends, time off from Uni, and more importantly, the presents :D, I'm definitely getting an advent calendar this year, as I do every year :)

DominikaCupcake

I'm happy because tomorrow i'm going to the movie theater to watch a movie for children about Christmas. It's a Norwegian movie and it's called Jul i Flåklypa.

Toran

I'm very happy today picked up my new car from the garage and going to a farm shop tomorrow loads of lovely foods to choose from.

HenryVIII

I'm happy today because my old car is not poorly any more.

This means I don't have the hassle of looking for a new car and more importantly I don't have the hassle of trying to drive a new car (I hate changing cars, or anything for that matter, I like things to stay the same).

Alex

I'm happy because, even though my life has been real shit for the past 3½ years, I know that brighter times are ahead. No matter what I've been through, it's in the past now, and the past doesn't exist, only in our memories. 

Things are already starting to look better for me, and I'm sure that if I give it enough time and effort, and maybe with a little help from various people, my life will start to improve drastically. 

There is absolutely no reason to dwell in the past, life goes on. Time heals all wounds as they say. No matter how dark and eternal the night may seem, dawn will always break. You just have to find that little grain of hope, and hold on to it. Nurture it. Believe in it...